Tottenham v Newcastle (Sunday 25 August 16.30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please Poch, don't wedge this lot into a diamond......

Lucas / Lamela / Son
--------- Kane ---------

(Quality bench too!)

:smesh:

Heat will be a factor today but Newcastle are there for the taking, hopefully Spurs do the needful.

It rarely gets above 6c up in toon .
EC0ojtFX4AAE2uU.jpg:large

v

EC0oiF2XYAATwtD.jpg:large

Sonny’s photo reminds me of Mad Magazine

Good line up provided son & lucas are wide forwards... Newcastle seemed very vulnerable to the pace/directness of Norwich last week and we can blow them away with a similar style plus our extra quality

Eriksen dropped, just as I posted a few days ago. You can't play absolutely shit and keep your spot when other players deserve it more.

Very happy with that line up and team.

This is where I've always wanted to see Lamela play, he will have runners making movements for him. He should, in theory at least, excel in this game if played as a central AM

I still can’t get over that Newcastle hired Steve Bruce. Poor fans, imagine being a supporter and see your club getting fucked by Mike Ashley. You had Rafael Benitez and then you let him go for fucking Steve Bruce...

That Newcastle team is just pure garbage. Looks like a championship squad.

I still can’t get over that Newcastle hired Steve Bruce. Poor fans, imagine being a supporter and see your club getting fucked by Mike Ashley. You had Rafael Benitez and then you let him go for fucking Steve Bruce...

That Newcastle team is just pure garbage. Looks like a championship squad.

Then to rub salt in the wound they bring back Andy Carroll :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Back
Top Bottom