Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen really better be bothered to turn up today. I get he wants out and fair enough but if he can’t be fucked today he should be binned till he leaves.

Last edited:
I don't understand Poch, he complains about the state of the team, he watches these players against Colchester, Eriksen especially and yet, he still starts him.

Hopefully we get a performance from him and the others who are slacking off today but to me it just feels like repeating the same mistakes and expecting a different outcome.

Personally would have started Lamela over Eriksen and had Moura in as part of a front three and left Ndombele out (who has yet to prove himself imo.)

We don't need a midfield of Sissoko, Winks and Ndombele at home imo, it just feels too defensive.

Hopefully I am wrong and I end up eating my words, I don't get paid to make the decisions.

Pochettino's words and actions are a complete mystery but he and no one is bigger than our club.

If his choices work then great. If they fail then he is asking for more questions and eventually no more questions will remain.

But he certainly perplexes but he has done for a while.

Has anyone heard the rumour about Jan and Eriksen? Someone just text me it but don't know whether it's old news.

If there's any truth in it it makes Eriksen look a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom