Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it stays this way it would be a big result yes but let's not pretend this is some kind of masterclass it's Southampton for a start.
It doesnt have to be a masterclass, we just have to win. Digging deep and winning ugly is character building.

I'm not saying you don't 'see it'. What I'm saying is your keen powers of observation are significantly more focused in this instance. Tripps and Dier were with us for 4 and 5 years yet you still don't 'see it'.

Dier is a good player and with fitness is an excellent option.
Trippier was our best RB and plays for a better team under a better manager now.

Why should I talk about Dier? 5 years you said.

I’ve been told our entire issues of last season was CM and Trippier. Trippier gone, Ndombele signed, and we still look atrocious.

And it’s not the manager either apparently.

Why can’t I discuss our record signings impact in the middle of the pitch. What? You didn’t expect an upgrade?

What a load of bollocks as per usual.

Look at the stats for last year. Eriksen averaged 1 tackle every 67.6 minutes, Sissoko averaged 1 every 64.9 minutes. Nice try.

Wow that’s massive, does that mean Eriksen is as nearly as courageous as Sissoko or Sissoko is nearly as much a bottler as Eriksen.

And I was talking about this season.

Nice try.

Oh shut up with this silly bollocks. What’s he done that’s any more orgasmic than anyone else. All of their attacks have gone past him, even the pundits have said it.

If Eriksen, Ndombele, Kane or Son wasn’t playing we’d be losing, if Sissoko wasn’t playing we’d have another big lump out there chugging around.

Ndombele?

Back
Top Bottom