Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After the week I've had, a crap performance would just be the icing, cherry and sprinkles on the worst cake made ever.
Sad really, the power this team have over my mood and happiness.
Ah well, it is what it is.

I would go with the following
Gazza
KWP - Sanchez - Vertongen - Davies
Ndombele - Dier - Winks
Son -Kane - Dele

Changes: Sessegnon for Davies, Foyth for KWP or Vertongen (if we're 3-0 up), Lo Celso for the one who's worst of Ndombele, Winks, Dier, Dele. But where's Lucas. Fuck.

Sammy appears on the verge of suicide.

giphy.gif

#Don'tDoItSammy

You act like I’m surprised Eriksen is:
a) a pussy
b) not committed
c) playing shit
d) should be dropped

“I told you so” a year ago. I expect nothing less from him.

After the week I've had, a crap performance would just be the icing, cherry and sprinkles on the worst cake made ever.
Sad really, the power this team have over my mood and happiness.
Ah well, it is what it is.
Yes our mood can seriously be determined by the match result.
My poor behaviour and dark cloud is not something i'm proud of after a poor result. But Mike Dean is part of the problem.

I respect your input Borodin but I've seen and been through worse periods as a spurs fan. I'm so hopeful poch gets it back on track hes a good man and a good manager hope our boys get it right on the pitch today. COYS.
I respect your posts too but I honestly don't think a win against the bottom team at home can in any way indicate some sort of comeback or turnaround in performance. Playing a team that has drawn 3 and lost 5 of 8 matches is hardly a measuring stick for a revival.
I too have been through worse periods over my many, many years supporting this magical club. For me the match at Anfield next week will show exactly how much spirit and commitment remains within the dressing room. It won't be so much about the result against Liverpool, I'll be more concerned about the performance and just how much effort was put in.
As for today I hope we get 3 points, anything less and our problems remain.

Back
Top Bottom