Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1 shot in that half. 1 shot.

We are so robotic, so motionless, a complete lack of real desire it feels like a testimonial.

We don't move for each other, nobody takes responsibility it's all get it to the wings and cross. It's simply not acceptable that we have no pulling people in and out of areas, no telepathy with it all it's completely shit. It's how I imagine a team like QPR to play, not the finalists of the biggest European tournament to ruck up.

Obviously cause he got screwed by Levy and didn't have any choice. We all know Foyth is simply not a RB.
I think Levy just did as he was told by Poch. If Poch is determined to make Foyth a RB, which by all intentions he is. Then buying a new one would just have pissed Poch off.

If this isn’t evidence of a deep rot at the club, I don’t know what is. A sad state of affairs with no obvious solution in sight. The first move, if Levy’s willing to stump up the money, is to let Pochettino go.. Levy’s part of he problem too but unless someone like Qatar decides to step in, we have no options.

Fuck sake the performance is bad and so is the stupid lady with her fucking stupid Korean flag at half time..... we are losing 1-0 got 45mins to bring it back and she is smiling at half time with the flag waving it around, Fucking shove it up your ass love!
Shes not a spurs fan. She supports son. No reason for her to be upset. If anything this scoreline means Son comes on sooner for her to see.

Back
Top Bottom