Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You cant have Sissoko AND Winks in any midfield together. They are so one-domensional as footballers.

Pochettino started with three centre backs and two full backs (playing as wing backs) - that's five out of ten outfield players who don't know what it feels like to assist a goal. Add the two in centre mid (sissoko and winks) that makes SEVEN who dont have a clue how to create a goal. WTF??

what the fuck is happening?

this is like the worst dream I have ever had, the ones where everything looks normal but all of the people you know are doing mental things that hurt you.

all of these players look like footballers who used to muller other football teams, but now they play like they are running in treacle in an "its a knockout" game

Remember looking forward to the weekend??
but seriously, I fucken dread us playing these days. I had gotten used to the opposite. We were once a side that you would look forward to us going up against literally any team on earth knowing that on our days we could fucken batter them. Mind we absolutely fucked Real Madrid? A fucken good Real Madrid as well. Jesus Christ man. How fucken distant that is now.

Mourinhos is terrible.
Agree and I fucking hate my self for saying this but needs must! This season already looks over at this moment in time I can't see how it's gonna change and mind this is not a bad start to this season this is a hangover from last so it's not a knee jerk reaction we need momentum up and running and quick, believe me I thought something else other than him could provide it I'd have him but options are limited I'm afraid.

Forget signings we did or did not make, money we did or did not spend, this 11-13 players we have out there today are getting schooled by the worst team in the fucking league, their fans are out singing ours in a 1bn quid stadium that includes the “wall”.......

People are seriously laughing at us!!

Back
Top Bottom