Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jordan Larsson (yes, the son of Henrik Larsson, the king of Glasgow). Has hit a run of form since Domenico Tedesco took over at Spartak Moscow. He has now scored 4 goals in his last 2 games (2 of them in the derby against Lokomotiv) and is now totalling 7 goals in 14 games since moving in the summer.

He's always been a highly rated youth prospect in Sweden, granted some of that is obviously because of who his dad is. So it is is going to be interesting to see how he does in a bigger league like the Russian one and away from the general Swedish press hunting him.

Jordan Larsson (yes, the son of Henrik Larsson, the king of Glasgow). Has hit a run of form since Domenico Tedesco took over at Spartak Moscow. He has now scored 4 goals in his last 2 games (2 of them in the derby against Lokomotiv) and is now totalling 7 goals in 14 games since moving in the summer.

He's always been a highly rated youth prospect in Sweden, granted some of that is obviously because of who his dad is. So it is is going to be interesting to see how he does in a bigger league like the Russian one and away from the general Swedish press hunting him.
I always felt Henrik was vastly overrated.

I always felt Henrik was vastly overrated.

Didnt he already fail in the NL league?

Didnt he already fail in the NL league?
He did. But he went back to Sweden and restarted his career about 2 years ago and has steadily improved since. Scored 11 goals in this year's season before leaving for Russia halfway through.

But yeah, he did flop hard in Nijmegen, but that entire team flopped that season.

He did. But he went back to Sweden and restarted his career about 2 years ago and has steadily improved since. Scored 11 goals in this year's season before leaving for Russia halfway through.

But yeah, he did flop hard in Nijmegen, but that entire team flopped that season.
Seems like he still has a lot more to prove to become on the Spurs radar.

This post is pointless with no pics

1550323945943-screenshot_20190216-143042_samsung-internet.jpeg

Thought I'd start this thread being someone who watches a fair amount of football when it's on of an evening as I love it when a player catches your eye & then goes onto big things.

So far I've seen TFC members identity players like Benjamin Pavard & Alphonso Davies well before they became well known & with our fans seemingly spread across the world on this site, I thought a thread where you can put forward names that have excited you as something worth doing.

I've only caught glimpses of these guys so far this season but I really like the look of Saiz & Alioski playing at Leeds & there's a Kosovan kid who plays as number 10 for Swansea (Bersant Celina) that has instantly caught my eye in the 20 minutes of football I've seen him play tonight Vs Birmingham.

Anyone know of any others worth a post & for others to keep their eyes on? Could become an interesting thread
I've still got my boots in the loft......

Back
Top Bottom