Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m just gonna through in a positive point because let’s face it, there isn’t that many now but Deli has scored 2 in 3 now and they’ve been 2 very important goals. I’ve noticed that he’s running a lot more, closing down players and getting into the mix a bit more. A far cry away from 2 years ago but perhaps being dropped from the England squad was the kick up the arse he needed.

It's 50-70 year olds in charge , your generation.
What do you suggest! ..your generation in charge and twats like you trying to score snydy cheap points ..if you want to have a pop be a man .....thats my generation too but you wouldnt dare show your face .
You know your smart ..thats fine..but you let yourself down trying to be a smartarse .

MISSED KANE'S PRESENCE AND LEADERSHIP ON THE FIELD - ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE WITHOUT HIM
GET POCH OUT - HE'S CLEARLY NOT INTERESTED IN WINNING AND HAS CHECKED OUT
ERICKSON - SEE ABOVE (SAME ISSUE AS POCH)
START LAMELA EVERY GAME - HE'S GOT HEART AND WORKS WELL WITH KANE/SON UP FRONT
BRING MOURA AS A SUPERSUB DURING THE 50 OR 60 MINUTE MARK

:kaneear:

What do you suggest! ..your generation in charge and twats like you trying to score snydy cheap points ..if you want to have a pop be a man .....thats my generation too but you wouldnt dare show your face .
Generation snowflake was the cheap shot pal... Just realise its your generation in charge... Not the snowflakes.

Stop being a snide and fuck off to orient if it makes you happy.

As I replied earlier..
Then do it with anyone else except one of your new young signings who probably thought this morning that he was going to get on the pitch for a lot more than 60 seconds. The guy has no idea about motivating players and if I had been Ryan watching Eriksen's performance I would have expected the nod from Poch after about an hour.

Bore off... I wanted CE off much earier too, but that's got nothing to do with this.

I sure hope CE hasn't run his legs out for midweek. We are really gonna need his contributions wouldn't you say bus-conductor bus-conductor . It's his creativity we'd be lacking in a tough, hard-fought away game/raucous stadium like the Marakana.
gjcufb1gyiw31.png

it's simple really. eriksen has lost his form and poch is trying to help him get it back by giving him playing time. all this stuff about lack of effort is bs. he's trying but he just sucks. i think it's time to face the facts. at this rate, no top club is going to want to sign him and eriksen knows that.

Eriksen is mentally weak (See previous time his contract was up in the air.)...

Back
Top Bottom