Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, it absolutely was! That’s why we should support our lad who is an individual, a professional, and a Korean where emotions are expressed differently. Why some people would shit on our own man is beyond me.

If you want a league of hardmen, there are other options. Personally I think players who wear their hearts on their sleeves are the most enduring and fascinating in the modern game.
My point is that I think you are overreacting. This is an unmoderated forum, we often get WUMs and shits. In this case everyone bar one (maybe two) supports Son and has no problem with him crying.

P.S the UFC has a lot of non-white people and is not that popular in the UK...just sayin'

Last edited:
My point is that I think you are overreacting. This is an unmoderated forum, we often get WUMs and shits. In this case everyone bar one (maybe two) supports Son and has no problem with him crying.

P.S the UFC has a lot of non-white people and is not that popular in the UK...just sayin'

So fuck the one or two.

By the way, what is a WUM?

FA rightly bowed to the 90% who knew it wasn't a red card, plus they wanted to avoid the ridiculous situation where injuries not tackles meant red not yellow. However once again it's a bad on-field decision overturned far to late, what the feck was VAR doing? The FA have now agreed this was a clear and obvious mistake by the referee, isn't that VAR's job ... we don't know but my guess is that failure cost us three points ... at least they finally got the call correct.

Last edited:
I’ve just read through a few pages of people slagging off someone for crying when he (mistakenly) thought he had caused a fellow professional a grotesque injury.

Emotional responses are often culturally and personally produced and inflected.

If you want to watch a bunch of white people batter each other to death happily I suggest UFC, you fucking shitheads.

Lmao what a strange thing to say regarding the "white people" comment. You're a racist. No one here brought up sons ethnicity.

Fyi the greatest UFC fighter of all time is black. The current p4p champion is a Muslim and the fight I was talking about the other night was between 2 Hispanic Americans. Oh and one of them was praising Trump, the most evil man on earth 🙄🙄

But please continue your virtue signalling, it doesn't deflect from the fact that Son needs a dummy for Christmas. Biggest crybaby in football. Maybe even more so than mummies boy Eriksen.

Nobody brought up Son’s race because they didn’t need to, it was all wink-wink nudge-nudge.

I suggested if you want to watch a culturally homogenous set of agreed-upon reactions to violence and injury, you should watch the sport UFC which operates according to white North American conceptions of macho, whether the actual fighters are white orAmerican or not is beside the point.

Cry a little between shooting anabolic steroids into your cock, it might do you some good.

Back
Top Bottom