Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's on you considering he was a regular at PSG.
No mate he was not.
2016/19 38 appearances and loaned out twice including to Rosario central in Argentina and last season to betis..you don't have to try and make me look stupid mate I am pretty good at that myself, but I do love and watch this beautiful game and if he was a regular for PSG I would have seen him play. If he played for s decent Spanish team last year I also may have heard of him, I am just being honest and I had not ever heard of him.

Lo Celso also scored more goals in La Liga last season than the likes of Ousmane Dembele and Gareth Bale.

Not exactly his fault if people aren't familiar with the league he's plying his trade in.
Mate 2 players who barely played for 2 of the worlds biggest clubs he was at betis and if he was not the star player for them then why would we have any interest in him. In fact nobody else did, I am not saying he will not turn out to be a good player if he stays. But we needed ready to go top quality right now imo, I think our position now shows that.

No mate he was not.
2016/19 38 appearances and loaned out twice including to Rosario central in Argentina and last season to betis..you don't have to try and make me look stupid mate I am pretty good at that myself, but I do love and watch this beautiful game and if he was a regular for PSG I would have seen him play. If he played for s decent Spanish team last year I also may have heard of him, I am just being honest and I had not ever heard of him.
Prepare to feel a little silly.

In 2017-18 he played FOURTY times for PSG, including 7 appearances in the Champions League, twice appearing against Bayern Munich in the group stages, before STARTING in the knockout stages v. Real Madrid.

So, as I said, you not knowing who Giovani Lo Celso is, is entirely on you.

In 2017-18 he played FOURTY times for PSG, including 7 appearances in the Champions League, twice appearing against Bayern Munich in the group stages, before STARTING in the knockout stages v. Real Madrid.

Lol..you had to Google that, yes and then for the next 2 years they shipped him out on loan. I do feel a bit silly but not because I had never heard of him, I am sure most of us did not really know who he was.
Plus watching the French league is mind numbing I have tried, its not that exciting imo.

Lol..you had to Google that, yes and then for the next 2 years they shipped him out on loan. I do feel a bit silly but not because I had never heard of him, I am sure most of us did not really know who he was.
Plus watching the French league is mind numbing I have tried, its not that exciting imo.
I had to Google for accuracy because I knew he'd played regularly for PSG and in some big games. Turns out, I was correct.

Most people who actually follow football outside their bubble knew who Lo Celso is.

He was that 21 year old making moves at PSG.

It wasn't some big secret and it wasn't hard to notice. I mean, he played every week in the Champions League.

I had to Google for accuracy because I knew he'd played regularly for PSG and in some big games. Turns out, I was correct.

Most people who actually follow football outside their bubble knew who Lo Celso is.

He was that 21 year old making moves at PSG.

It wasn't some big secret and it wasn't hard to notice. I mean, he played every week in the Champions League.
Fair enough, but that was nearly 2 seasons ago.
Mate I am getting on a bit now and what some guy at psg who did or didn't play, probably tbh was not as interesting as it should of been....lol in hindsight

Mate I am getting on a bit now and what some guy at psg who did or didn't play, probably tbh was not as interesting as it should of been....lol in hindsight
That's fair enough.

Just don't like the insinuation only those people have heard of can be acceptable transfers. Especially when this is an example of a notable player.

Everyone is no one at some point.

What the fuck is all this shit!
Call him a cunt or something and keep saying Lo Celso didn’t play.....ffs this is TFC not church

Is that £4 a pint?

Prepare to feel a little silly. Fourty is spelt Forty!

Back
Top Bottom