Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone pull up the other Jose thread to see who changed their tune! I always liked Jose but admittedly at a distance!

5 years is a lot, I wanted him just long enough to weed out the cozy pricks from the last era

people need to realise this does not mean automatic trophies, there is still a Liverpool and a city who could easily sweep the board if they wanted, going to be tricky

Welcome Jose! COYS
Like I've said, I think he's a cunt, always have, always will, but, for now, he's our cunt...

We do not need him to do this at Old Trafford as United supporters will support us if we will compete against Liverpool and City.
Pretty sure he won't do anything at Old Trafford. There seems to be mutual respect between him and the United fans.

We still need that rebuild so it's strange getting in a very short term manager who needs to spends a lot. We let him spend a load & then he falls out with players & owners etc & gets sacked. New manager comes in & most likely wants new players & not some mourinho got in. Seems like a pointless & very costly exercise.
Your time has passed....your views are old....you’re boring.
The club has moved on, Pochettino is old news and no longer Spurs.

Another good fan being all negative today, lol

Feel a bit like at some point I've crossed over into some sort of "man in the high castle" alternative reality where Trump and BoJo are leaders of the western world, Brexit is going ahead with no deal and Mourinho is Tottenham manager.

Hopefully when i wake up tomorrow normal service will be resumed.

Have to admit I always thought he was a cunt, a serial winner no doubt, but a cunt nonetheless. Now he's our cunt and I hope he can lead us into greener pastures.

Back
Top Bottom