Poch to Woolwich ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Opinion

• Not a problem, he's a free agent

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Loss of respect, anywhere but there.

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Treason. Totally changed my opinion of him.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • Disappointed but still love the guy and wish him well.

Votes: 15 10.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely spot on.

I don't want him to end up at Woolwich BUT I wouldn't hate him if he did nor consider him a Judas.

I still hope he'll be England manager at some point, I think he'd be a great choice to replace Southgate.

He's too young for someone of his reputation to become an international manager. It's a part time job.

The point being made that we sacked him so he’s free to go wherever he wants means very little. We all know he can go where he wants, that’s bloody obvious.

In the same way Sol was out of contract and could go where he wanted.

Wouldn't blame him if he did go there. He'd still get my applause on his return.

Then we'll smash his fuckers to smithereens.

I can't say I could wish him well so went for the loss of respect option.

The treason thing is OTT (we ditched him... He can do what he wants) but I'd be a tad disappointed.

Don't think he would go there, mind.

With talk of the Woolwich coming under pressure to grab Poch now he's available ... how would you greet the news if it happened ??.
He owes us nothing
He was humiliated, shat upon, and finally sacked by the owners of our club.
On the back of that, he should feel free to take whatever job he so chooses.

You folks will hate him if he becomes woolwich manager and wins against us.
What you should have said was that if he becomes manager of any other team in the world and they beat us, we will applaud him and sing his name. Except Woolwich. There maybe respectful silence at best, but I doubt it.

My initial thought was.

Don’t think he would ever do it. However he can do whatever he pleases now.

But. he won’t be short of offers anyway over the next I’m sure. He won’t go there.

Then thought

If they offered him £20m+ a year or something I guess he would have to consider it.

But
Can take them to 14th, then relegation.
Operation Poch in full effect.

And finally.

He’s never going there. Just not how we works. He hates them like I do and wants to walk back into Tottenham and get treated like Hoddle and King as they walk onto the pitch.

And he hates that bunch of nomad twats. He gets it.

Plus Harry Kane curling the ball top bins is lasered into his brain for eternity. 100%.

No 100%. He’s not going there.

I’m clearly grieving.......

Back
Top Bottom