Poch to Woolwich ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Opinion

• Not a problem, he's a free agent

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Loss of respect, anywhere but there.

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Treason. Totally changed my opinion of him.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • Disappointed but still love the guy and wish him well.

Votes: 15 10.7%

• Total voters
He is perfectly entitled to go there if he wants but I hate everything about them and everyone associated with them.

I would still love Poch for his time with us but I would wish him nothing but abject failure and misery going forward if he went there.

He'll never go there.

But if he did, judas for life.
I just couldn't see it happening. Not only because Poch is a class act but there very well could be part of his contract.

But let's be honest, we fired him. If my employer fired me, there is no compunction on me about going to a competitor. I do believe that he has to understand why and cannot feel 100% aggrieved and wants to stick it back to us.

I doubt it. He’s earned enough credit under tight financial restraint to suggest with a more free-flowing transfer policy he will win silverware.
He’s not likely to go somewhere that is going to be too challenging; he will go to a big club, and will win.

No offence to the south Londoners, (and obviously ironic since they’ve won cups more recently than we have) but they are some way off challenging for honours.

Didn't realise I'd have to explain things to you like a child.

1. Sol Campbell stated he wouldn't leave the club then deliberately ran his contract down and joined our most hated rivals on a free.

2. Pochettino was fired by the club hence we can have no complaints where he chooses to manage next.

How are the two situations even remotely similar you fat fucking prick.
Like dumping your girlfriend then having a moan about who she goes out with after.

Poch will always be a Spurs legend but also it's ok if he goes to Woolwich

:goonermong:

What's your point?

...That he was always a cunt?

...That we should hate on Jennings?

Curious, did you EVER cheer this man: :gallashmm:

I sense you're being purposely myopic.

Back
Top Bottom