Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

telegraph29.jpg

How the GunsNR sang “Don’t cry Emery"
😀😀

Last edited:
Fucking love that. The faster they bounce out of Europe all together for the next few seasons and be a mid table team the better. It’s a shock they have “quality” players still like their front 2 and Pepe.
Is Pepe even quality though?!! He cost 72 million, don't mean he's quality! Looks shit to me! Son on the other hand only cost 22 million....

Is Pepe even quality though?!! He cost 72 million, don't mean he's quality! Looks shit to me! Son on the other hand only cost 22 million....
As much as I hate to admit it right now, he's quality. There were times last year, that I went to watch Lille, and would just focus on the Leao/Pepé movement throughout the match. It's even better that he's not performing right now, because they will sell him on the cheap, and they will regret it big time afterwards.

Fucking love that. The faster they bounce out of Europe all together for the next few seasons and be a mid table team the better. It’s a shock they have “quality” players still like their front 2 and Pepe.
There an embarrassment, not even mid table team yet and there fans have started walking away it's even worse if true that game was a freebie last night.
You stick with you're team when they are at there worst , they hardly any real Fans Now.

As much as I hate to admit it right now, he's quality. There were times last year, that I went to watch Lille, and would just focus on the Leao/Pepé movement throughout the match. It's even better that he's not performing right now, because they will sell him on the cheap, and they will regret it big time afterwards.

Yep. He’s good. Thankfully they’re a shambles at the moment, but he will find his feet at some point (or, hopefully, somewhere else).

Looks like he's gone!

Given Poch's very timely released statement yesterday or was it the day before? I don't mind admitting I'm a bit nervous.

What i did hear was there are stipulations to pochs ' sacking '....somehow i dont think he'd be open to a new job immediatley without foregoing compensation from us ..or us getting compensation from his new employer...he may have been levied !!

What i did hear was there are stipulations to pochs ' sacking '....somehow i dont think he'd be open to a new job immediatley without foregoing compensation from us ..or us getting compensation from his new employer...he may have been levied !!
I think the compensation thing is always a bit of a red herring in that I'm sure there will be plenty of clubs wanting his services, all will offer a similar wage, so no loss of earnings at all. Obviously, if he wants to kick back and recharge in the sun somewhere that's kinda nice picking up a few million in the process.

But whilst highly paid in "normal" terms he does also have the responsibility of his staff to consider who will no be picking up millions. The internet also rumbles and says Levy put a condition of not joining another PL club this year, I'll guess we will not have too long to find out.

Freddie Ljungberg is preparing to take over as Woolwich’s caretaker manager after the club lost patience with Emery following an awful run of form. Ljungberg has impressed since joining Woolwich as a coach and has been part of Emery’s backroom staff this season. The Swede is eager to become a manager and it is hoped he will energise a disgruntled fanbase.

Last edited:
Bit of a jump to the Premier league though. Either way they should have spent 72 million on positions they needed like defence and centre midfield, not attack.

Back
Top Bottom