Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah if you want streams btw IPTV is a must. 20 quid a month , 10 for the service and 10 for a vpn and I get every game in full HD. Plus every single channel I could ever want .

Weird tactics and performance.

We could be up 3-0 or easily down 1-2.

Our midfield is basically invisible.

Looks like we're playing three at the back when in possession, 4-4-2 without the ball.

Reminds me of the Sherwood days. Tons of attacking flair, but teams get at us rather easily.

Has Gazzaniga made a save

So Dav's goal gets disallowed, but the handball isn't given?

Game is fucked!

Could (should?) be 3-0 up....

We're wasting a lot of good attacks by overplaying it or slowing it down. Need to make these count. Bournemouth getting in behind way too many times for my liking

Some good stuff from Bournemouth, we better score another one first before they equalize.

It does kind of seem like Mou is telling Son, Kane, and Dele to just have at it and not worry since everyone else is sitting behind just in case.

They are worse defensively than us. I'd like to see lo celso on for dier. Give us control of the ball in midfield. Ndombele coming into it more and more. Sissoko actually having a great game I think.

Needless to say, need dier off for literally anyone

Back
Top Bottom