Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am by no means an expert, but can you use a cable from the 'line out' socket on your TV, into your home theatre system? Probably not the world's most amazing sound, but better than wanky TV speakers?
Cheers Chubbs, I've already got everything connected through a Denon reciever/Amp. Sky, Netflix etc automatically connects with sound no problem, Prime only connects through TV speakers.

It’s why journalists / commentators go to games rather than just putting the TV on.

Talksport once did a whole tournament from a hotel room.

Cheers Chubbs, I've already got everything connected through a Denon reciever/Amp. Sky, Netflix etc automatically connects with sound no problem, Prime only connects through TV speakers.
I may be about to show my ignorance - how about connecting from the TV's headphone socket, to your Denon? Once again, it may be a bit better than TV speakers.

Why do they talk so much bollocks, then?

Well generally 90 minutes of football is fucking boring with a few moments of pure inject it in my veins adrenaline. If you’re lucky.

If you don’t actually support the teams you are watching then chatting shit seems the go to response.

Well, it will be from time to time...

TLsCwvT.jpg
That's the kind of face I'd never get tired of kicking..............if I was violent 😎

Well generally 90 minutes of football is fucking boring with a few moments of pure inject it in my veins adrenaline. If you’re lucky.

If you don’t actually support the teams you are watching then chatting shit seems the go to response.

Still doesn't explain the match-day threads on here....

Do you have another device with the Prime app such as a PS2, PS3 or Blu-ray? Then you could run an optical cable to your Amp.

Not much optimism on Red Cafe about tomorrow night’s game, one post saying United apparently still have quite a few tickets left unsold.

Back
Top Bottom