Bayern Munich v Tottenham Hotspur (Wed 11 Dec @ 20.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know - just think that the manager should have the bollocks not to give a shit about that.

If I wereTroy Parrott, I‘d be sticking around in Munich and having a chat with them, because he‘s clearly not going to get a chance at Spurs. Doesn’t even get 10 minutes. Pointless.
Bit premature that.

We have barely 1 PL level DM between Dier, Skipp and Wanyama when we need 2. I'm really curious how Mou will navigate this as we probably won't be getting a DM this winter. At this point I'm desperately hoping even Vic will magically regain his prime form somehow. Or even half that.

You said you are sick of Mourinho's anti-football. I hope you've had a drink.

th

I think the way we are playing is pretty boring. There is little aesthetic to lumping it up, winning the second ball, and breaking. There is a lot of amazing looks that come out of these blitzes, I just don’t prefer to watch that for 90 mins plus.

Back
Top Bottom