Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not the point buddy. My initial post was directed at the guy who was swearing around the kids and elderly, that was in his story. So some like Airfixx Airfixx insulting me after a post like this, tells me he favours an asshole like that, who goes to a match.

Yes I've left the USA. Been to 28 different countries.

Are you in the army?

I don't get to go to many games a season, but that was probably the most insipid performance I've seen live. I cannot recall getting up from my seat more than twice. Dreadful game and a deserved defeat.

Anyway, have a merry Christmas everyone :mourlmao:

Looked as though they were pointing to the lower tier between the shelf stand and the south stand.
Yep. I’m in 322 and the players were definitely pointing at lower shelf/east near the corner.

Stuff being thrown onto the pitch from there too. Also a few things from lower south, including that coffee cup.

If Rudiger was saying it was chanting, couldn’t have been y-word chants that happened toward Son as he walked off?
If not and it was one or more people directing racist chants then they should be banned for life.

Losing is one thing, but losing the way we did is something else. Questions need to be raised about such a shambolic performance. I am fully behind the coach, but I was at least expecting to see an improvement over the Manure game.

Multiple announcements for racism...those so called fans need to get a grip of themselves.

Symptomatic of wider issues with people these days who feel it is acceptable to behave like this when you dont get your own way.
Simply no excuse to do that because your team is losing or for any other reason, has to stop
As a lifelong Spurs fan yesterday was shameful in so many ways. Depressed I miss 2016 Pochettino and I miss the old world before it became a toxic hateful mess.😭

By far the worst performance I have seen for a long time even under Pochettino. We couldn't string two or three passes together except across the back four. We lost it in midfield, failing to stem Chelsea's forward play whilst lacking creativity from Dier and Sissoko. We looked marginally better when Eriksen and Ndombele came on. Winks was missed. I can't help thinking that in games like this with Kane, Son and Moura so isolated they should drop deeper into midfield, stifle the opposition and play on the counter.

Back
Top Bottom