Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More racism at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium..

Although we had a great win it pains me to have to report mass racism at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium today.
We were 1-0 down and the referee blew his whistle for half time, as soon as the whistle was blown a large amount of Spurs supporters started making Monkey noises. (
It May have been boos though)

Shocking behaviour.

Oh and well done Spurs great 3 points.

In other news Jussie Smollett alledges being assaulted by two Spurs fans wearing maga hats outside his Chicago home

More racism at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium..

Although we had a great win it pains me to have to report mass racism at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium today.
We were 1-0 down and the referee blew his whistle for half time, as soon as the whistle was blown a large amount of Spurs supporters started making Monkey noises. (
It May have been boos though)

Shocking behaviour.

Oh and well done Spurs great 3 points.
Mate, I love you, but please give it a rest. Just wait to see what happens. It is a really bad look to have such an obsession with proving a black player didn’t suffer racist abuse. If anything it should be a moment for self-reflection from us all.

Mate, I love you, but please give it a rest. Just wait to see what happens. It is a really bad look to have such an obsession with proving a black player didn’t suffer racist abuse. If anything it should be a moment for self-reflection from us all.

It’s a bit of light hearted banter as the whole episode has been blown massively out of proportion.
We are clearly innocent ( on this occasion) and as I was part of the crowd who’s integrity has been bought into question. I feel i have the right to defend myself and fellow fans.
Lots of people were extremely pissed off today at the mud slinging and media frenzy.
We are good fans and I am proud of that..

COYS..

It’s a bit of light hearted banter as the whole episode has been blown massively out of proportion.
We are clearly innocent ( on this occasion) and as I was part of the crowd who’s integrity has been bought into question. I feel i have the right to defend myself and fellow fans.
Lots of people were extremely pissed off today at the mud slinging and media frenzy.

COYS..
I was there, at the time we thought it was Chelsea abuse of Son.
It did make me reflect on the behaviour I have witnessed in the past though - Adebayor song for example.

COYS..
If you didn't do it, then you, myself and many others were already innocent.
Racial abuse blown out of proportion? I disagree, it's not something to be taken lightly and it was dealt with the way it was supposed to be dealt with.

A couple months ago CL seemed impossible, now we are 3 points of top 4 and people are moaning about entertaining football. The state of some fans.

I am not happy for losing to manure and chavs, not happy at all, but happy with other games, most of them entertaining.

Some people expecting 6 or 7 nil every game are just stupid and never played the game.

You'd take fourth and a champions league final right now wouldn't you? Mourinho is probably the only man that can do better than that, but he aint going to do it playing entertaining football.
Of course I would, but the way things were under Poch by the end it looked pretty unlikely that would happen didn't it, I think it's much more likely now. Though if I'm honest I can't see us getting that far in CL, last season was a one off, and it wasn't down to great management.

Of course I would, but the way things were under Poch by the end it looked pretty unlikely that would happen didn't it, I think it's much more likely now. Though if I'm honest I can't see us getting that far in CL, last season was a one off, and it wasn't down to great management.
Sad that the man takes us to a CL final and he doesn't get credit for it. So we would have got there without him then?

Its a good win, aside from Liverpool everyone is taking points off each other this season, Back to within 3 points of Chelsea and Arteta still winless as a manager, happy days surely??

Still see a few jumping on the Mourinho's brand of boring football bandwagon, probably the same people who think Epstein killed himself and Rudiger isn't a lying sack of shit

Epstein was murdered and we are playing like shit. See, it isn't as you say. We are playing a very negative style of play that is incredibly hard to watch. The only benefit today was that Winks slowed us down a bit and gave us an option to slow the play instead of just lumping the ball up the field. That being said, he wasn't very good and cost us. So yeah, we need a CM that has confidence...Ndombele?

You'd take fourth and a champions league final right now wouldn't you? Mourinho is probably the only man that can do better than that, but he aint going to do it playing entertaining football.

Depends on how you like to be entertained

I like to win games and trophies

I think we will do both under José but early days of course

In any case a good end to the year
I’ve just agreed with LLB

I just don't get why were are so flat. We've changed our manager, all the reasons offered for the problems under Poch are still evident, what is he doing with them at Hotspur Way? What type of football are we playing, I see no evidence of patterns of play other than to go long.

I'm biting my tongue as I think this manager is well past his sell-by date, but want to be patient as I can before I go two-footed on what he's doing, give him some time but seriously expecting a bit better than this shit TBH.
Not trying to goad you here, Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 , cos I know you love The Poch, but who would you have hired to replace him?

There's a ton of room between not great management and no credit at all, don't you think?
Sure but reaching a champions league final is a great managerial achievement, for which he deserves a huge amount of credit. I don't think Jose will get anywhere near that with us.

Back
Top Bottom