Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0-E92069-E-DAAC-4028-8748-77-C18-E6935-C6.jpg

Moyes will unfortunately keep them up,I think. Thing is,this is much bigger than who the manager is. The club we remember is dead. Their fans know it,their players know it and so does everyone else. It's reminds me of the stories of the person selling their soul to the devil,for a bit of instant gratification. The devil was the OS and the 3stooges lies. The reality of the Devil coming to collect,is the place they find themselves in now. They hate what they have become,they hate the fact they don't have a proper home and they absolutely detest the fact the rest of football knows it. They even have some of them expressing their jealousy of Wolves these days. Their London rivals don't even come into the equation anymore.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone 😉

David Moyes at West Ham - Win percentage of 29%
Pellegrini at West Ham - Win percentage of 37.5%

So what do West Ham do? They sack Pellegrini to bring back Moyes, who of course they got shot of for being shite..

My life would be so dull without West Ham United..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom