Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like that idiot lineker it's all about attention.
At least Lineker is doing it ultimately for money, so I get it a little more even though he is annoying.

For the average person, I guess it is more mystifying why there is this great desire for attention from people they don't even know.

We are shite mate
Need 3 goals to win a game these days , not gonna happen enough to get 4th in my opinion
Yeah we aint great , but I fully expect Leicester and Chelsea to drop a load more points by the end of the season, as long as we can keep the gap to 6 points come feb when bale is fully integrated we will make up the gap easy :sonpoint:

Wolves haven't had a single shot here but have done well in limiting Liverpool producing anything too threatening.

Keep it up. Traore and Jimenez could be real game changers on the break and this Wolves midfield is more than capable of controlling this against their opponents choice of three.

Well, it's 100% a goal. Never hit his arm.

But it shouldn't be taking 2 minutes to decide that, it was obvious from the first replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom