Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dreadful. Probably the worst I’ve seen us play in 3-4 years. I’ll be surprised if we have a pass completion rate of above 50%. Whole squad needs to have a wake up call. This is like watching 2009/10 Spurs.

I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he fucks up too much,to be a first team starter.
We've never really recovered from selling Walker (even if we did get more than fair compensation for him). Trippier had moments, Aurier has had considerably fewer, but a position that for a time was a well of strength in the squad has been a festering weakness for years now.

We need new fullbacks, and a new central midfielder. Buy the right 3 and I'm convinced we're back in business.

Every squad has a lifespan. This squad became stale and crap and he was not allowed to build a new and better one.
Yup! He was not allowed his painful rebuild that he repeatedly said was needed. He saw. It's why he got tetchy last summer and really pissy this summer.

Hope Fellaini up top gets a goal. He's been shit today.

Back
Top Bottom