Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gutless. They’re a disgrace. For the talent that’s there, it’s the most Spursy team of my lifetime. Utterly sick of this group of players. A serious clearout is needed. There’s something rotten to the core there and I don’t think any manager could turn around this lot.

You're only mad at me because I don't agree with your position and you decided to attack me and call me a shit supporter so don't play the victim mate.

I try and view things objectively and not through rose tinted glasses, I don't take sides on issues, even if it means I might be wrong, like I might be wrong right now but I sure as hell am not going to just agree to make you feel better.

We are shit and need massive improvements to the squad, that's my opinion, deal with it.
If I had attacked you then you'd know.

I'm not playing the victim at all, stupid response.

You are a shit fan. That is a fact. Shit, shit, shit.

I'm done talking to you.

One of our worst displays in years. Some of the players should be ashamed of themselves, we never looked capable of scoring a goal. Of even having a shot on goal.

We have a feeble attitude, the showed more appetite for the game than us.

Eat shit, spurs players.

You plebiant parasite cunts.

Shouldn't be taking a wage atm.

Cunts won't care though. So long as they got their multi million pound houses to go back too.

Probably swim in baths filled with 50 quid notes.

WANKERS

Back
Top Bottom