Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is Mourinho philosophy? What he is trying to do with this team?

You could easily notice Poch vision within the first few weeks at the club, I'm still clueless what this washed up has been portuguese Pulis is trying to build.

2020-2029 looks like it's going to be a terrible decade .
Jose is getting to know the actual current limitations of the players; their mentality, their matchday behaviour, their deficiencies.

He thinks he knew Dier and could just come in a reconstitute him back to a functioning footballer - he's Jose Mourinho, afterall, right? - but he doesn't understand the depth of dysfunctionality in our game and it will take a while for him to accept a few things with cetain players (e.g. Dier).

This isn't excusing him from absolutely awful approaches to the last two games where he got formation/personnel wrong.

STILL waiting to see signs of this "new way" he's been on about.

Just seeing same ol'.

What team would you of preferred him to pick exactly?

Lloris is dead Dier has another virus, Davies is injured.

Maybe just maybe some of these players are at fault for their own performance.
At least one pacy centre half

But since Jose won't play young players unless he hits utter desperation, we might have a superstar on the bench who will never get on.

How has Dele lasted all game when he's been so shit?

Disgusted at the collective rubbish this lot are serving up at present.

No surprises for me though and we are back to being too easy to play against.

Worst is that we offer no threat at all and look like an average Championship side.

Quite frankly bottom 4 looks as possible as top 8.

In the last 18 months we have gone backwards beyond belief.

Last edited:
and you're normally such a decent enough poster. Oh well, true colours shown today.
You're only mad at me because I don't agree with your position and you decided to attack me and call me a shit supporter so don't play the victim mate.

I try and view things objectively and not through rose tinted glasses, I don't take sides on issues, even if it means I might be wrong, like I might be wrong right now but I sure as hell am not going to just agree to make you feel better.

We are shit and need massive improvements to the squad, that's my opinion, deal with it.

I know everyone raves about the dippers but the reason they are where they are is because everyone else is absolute crap. They flatter to deceive

They haven't looked like City a couple of seasons ago, where City we're winning every game by 2-3.

But they are showing mettle, which every champion needs.

Back
Top Bottom