Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I had attacked you then you'd know.

I'm not playing the victim at all, stupid response.

You are a shit fan. That is a fact. Shit, shit, shit.

I'm done talking to you.

A shit fan for pointing out that we need to improve the squad, if that's your definition of a shit fan I don't think we have anything more to talk about.

And yes, you are playing the victim, you called me a shit supporter and expected for me to lay down and take it without giving you some back, the second I did you start crying about it.

Don't give it out if you can't take it back.

We played like we deserved to lose and we did.

A lot of these players have seemingly gotten "fat" from playing CL football on the regular. They aren't willing to do the work against the "basic" teams. Lack of winning mentality. A run in the Europa League would honestly do us good in that regard. A wake up call and a trophy we can realistically win.

Congratulations to Southampton I guess.

I have never seen such a clueless performance as that.. We can't even pass 2 yards.
This is worrying, it's very worrying. These players just don't give a fuck. They'll step it up when an England or any other country is about to name a squad,

Come out and tell us why you played so bad, we spend fortunes on this club, all we ask for is a bit of commitment and some enjoyment for our hard earned money.

Back
Top Bottom