Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does Mourinho have an idea, a vision about how the team should play? In defence, in transition and in offence? I don't see anything resembling a plan. Or maybe one, give it to Toby and let him try the pass.

But he was wrong is and learning a very hard lesson right now. Most in here think it was a good enough squad and that Poch should be sacrificed for these cloggers.
He's not stupid, he already knew they weren't good enough.

tenor.gif

I know everyone raves about the dippers but the reason they are where they are is because everyone else is absolute crap. They flatter to deceive

What a load of bollocks. So every team that had a dominant period was because all their opponents were shit? I suppose you think the same of our 60-61 team, or the great Milan team of the late 80's early 90's for example

Or could it be just that Liverpool have a top manager, a coherent effective transfer policy, good scouts, the owners are prepared to spend big, the players they have are out performing everyone

Flatter to deceive
:bentley:

They have downed tools haven't they?
We are being out battled by absolutely every team we play against.

You got players who feel a slight knock and want to come off. players telling the manager "sorry boss don't fancy this one" when the medical staff are passing them fit to play.

This is a much bigger problem than many of us thought, this is a complete rebuild, 8-9 players needed.
All the bad eggs need to go.

We need an entire back 4 and keeper - Jan and Toby's legs are gone, if they were horses they would be bound for the glue factory. We need a DM, a playmaker. And a metric fucking ton of depth.

How can you go to Southampton and not create anything?

As for Mike Dean he let them kick the absolute fuck out of us for 90 minutes, the jumped up little prick still has it in for us after the Poch thing and you can see it every time he refs us. It's a disgrace.
I hope Mourinho chins him in the referees room after the game.

Definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.
This has applied to our transfer business, put spending, team selection, substitutions, tactics etc.
Why was nothing changed at half time...It's not like we outplayed them and were unlucky to be behind we were put to the sword in the 1st 45 mins but it was kept the same.
Really sad today...Not cross, just disappointed.

I'm just seeing red atm. So many of those players didn't give a fuck was clear to see. And those that do just are not good enough. If Levy doesn't put his fucking hand in that cheque book may as well kiss top 4 and players like Son and Kane goodbye. Because there's only Ndombele Kane, Sanchez and Son who on current form are good enough for a top 4 side the rest are raw as fuck or just wank.

Just fed up

Last edited:
20 fouls by Southampton - only 3 yellows
7 fouls by Spurs - 4 yellows

It's worse when you actually look at the "fouls" Spurs did, 3 were complete dives.

This is why Sissoko and others have been banned and Son sent off 3 times for barely anything!

When will the genuine Tottenham fans wake up and support their team against adversity?!?
sddTcgd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom