Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear THFC fans.

I have been following this forum for some time - but this is my first and last post.
I am obviously Danish, and have been a THFC supporter since Allan Nielsen played at the club - and as you all know THFC has been pretty mediocre through most of that time.

How can you be surpriced that CE doesnt do well when he is used as a defensive midfielder? How would you imagine Kane would do if he was told to play as a safety player against Liverpool? I am pretty sure he would do miserably.

How about showing CE some respect as the key player in THFCs succes through the last 4 years?

When the club decided NOT to invest in new quality players this summer, fire Potechino and hire a manager like Mourinho it basically forced CE to leave the club - and now he has - how could it be any different?

I expect that you fear the decline of THFC - so do I - unfortunately recent decisions by the board of THFC (the termination of Potechinos contract and the lack of investmint in players) only point in one direction - down...

This, however, is NOT CE fault - he has worked his ass off for the club the past six years and deserves respect -so please stop this pathetic assault on CEs legacy - its a disgrace...

It’s sad that it’s come to this because when he wants it he is a wonderful footballer. He was a better player than VDV but given a choice the latter would be in my team of the ‘10s as his attitude is light years head of Eriksens.

It’s sad that it’s come to this because when he wants it he is a wonderful footballer. He was a better player than VDV but given a choice the latter would be in my team of the ‘10s as his attitude is light years head of Eriksens.
Eriksen has been quality apart from after the diamond appeared (oh, and whenever a commentator mentions his skill at set-pieces which ensures he hits the first man).

some of the games with Dele, Kane,Son and Eriksen were superb.

Not when he wants but when he was committed to the cause.

I think the sadness is Pochettino misread it very badly as I heard no talk or desire from Eriksen to stay.

Not at all easy and wrong to lay blame but it feels as though it was an avoidable outcone in that we will get little for such an asset.

C'est la vie.

Eriiiik sen sen sen
He’s our number 23
Eriksen sen sen
He’s only gonna leave
Serie A
Serie B
Relegation Dog Fight
When he plays in those stripes
He makes Ozil look gooooooooooooood

:nare:

Eriiiik sen sen sen
He’s our number 23
Eriksen sen sen
He’s only gonna leave
Serie A
Serie B
Relegation Dog Fight
When he plays in those stripes
He makes Ozil look gooooooooooooood

:nare:
19309919-7752-437-C-A9-E4-4-C3-D007177-E5.gif

It doesn't seem he is going anywhere this January, he is still here playing tomorrow apparently, he hasn't even left the country for medical... It's a mess he made when opened his big mouth last summer and nobody wanted him.

FHS Levy, pay him the 5 months wages and tell him to p.o.

I was listening to the Totally Football Show today and the point was made that Eriksen was embarrassed by the manner of our victory in Amsterdam last May. They referenced the stark contrast between his body language and that of the rest of our squad, management, etc, and also played a little bit of a post-match interview he did where he said Ajax played the better football over the two legs.

Dear THFC fans.

I have been following this forum for some time - but this is my first and last post.
I am obviously Danish, and have been a THFC supporter since Allan Nielsen played at the club - and as you all know THFC has been pretty mediocre through most of that time.

How can you be surpriced that CE doesnt do well when he is used as a defensive midfielder? How would you imagine Kane would do if he was told to play as a safety player against Liverpool? I am pretty sure he would do miserably.

How about showing CE some respect as the key player in THFCs succes through the last 4 years?

When the club decided NOT to invest in new quality players this summer, fire Potechino and hire a manager like Mourinho it basically forced CE to leave the club - and now he has - how could it be any different?

I expect that you fear the decline of THFC - so do I - unfortunately recent decisions by the board of THFC (the termination of Potechinos contract and the lack of investmint in players) only point in one direction - down...

This, however, is NOT CE fault - he has worked his ass off for the club the past six years and deserves respect -so please stop this pathetic assault on CEs legacy - its a disgrace...

Fuck off mate, he was useless on Saturday. I didn't boo him when he was taken off but I can understand why many did.

We pay a lot of money to watch our team, at the very least we expect players to actually look like they give a shit. Contrast his lazy performance with that of Moura, night and fucking day.

He's a cunt, get him out of our club. NOW.

As far as I'm concerned the player has pissed all over any legacy he has earned over the last five years.

Never want to see him play for spurs again, ( bet I'm wrong on that!) but as fans we pay a lot of money and spend hours travelling to matches, to see what? A petulant millionaire downing tools because he is not getting his own way?

Not only is it a massive sign of disrespect to us as a supporter base but also to his team mates, most of whom actually give a fuck and are putting in a shift for the team.

If he was a team mate of mine he would have been sporting a black eye at 8pm on Saturday night, I was in the north lower and his laziness and complete lack of focus meant we were playing with a man down. Unforgivable.

I didn't boo him but understand those that did, personally I would not waste my energy on the lazy sod and put it into supporting players like tanganga making his debut.

Dear THFC fans.

Lol... Pure bullshit. So darling Chrissy only decided to leave once the team sheet came out before the game on Sat? Fuck off.... Lying prick!

"Potechino"......

State of you. :mourfacepalm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom