Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy suddenly showed up at a training for his hometown's youth team for handicapped today.
Does it every year.. Legend!

3587143_606_0_0_0_4077_2718_2.jpg

3587144_606_0_8_0_4080_2720_2.jpg

Dear Chris, you still ain't trained or twitted, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP the club doesn't update fans
If you can't play or be seen outside the complex
you don't have to, but you coulda told Poch we're worried
That's my fantasy team man, it's only gameweek six gone
I'm waiting since gameweek 1 to captain you and beat those wankers from the board,
four weeks and the club said fuck all
That's pretty shitty man - you're like our fucking idol
we want Lamela to be just like you man, he'd liked to more than we do
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like being lied to
Remember when we met this summer - you said if I'd write you
you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way
I can't find a good barber either
i just want an hairstyle like Toby Alderweireld
I can relate to what you're doing in your play
so when I have a shitty day, I watch your highlights and jerk away
cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed
I even got a tattoo with your number across the chest
Sometimes I even try to curl a ball with my clumsy feet
I'm like Andy Carroll, the failure is a natural thing for me
See everytime you play it's class, and I love you cause you're magic
My girlfriend's jealous cause I wanked on your goal vs tromso
But she don't know you like I know you Chris, maybe some wanker on TFC does
She don't know what it was like for yids in the 90s growing up
You gotta come back man, Chadli is playing like shit without you
Sincerely yours, THFC-Israel you should be inside me too

any news on when he's back FFS??

Don't deviate from the point raised with the "can't be bothered to argue" crap. The indisputable fact is Alli misses a lot in front of goal. Accept what is true.
Fuck off you stupid cunt. And ArcspacE ArcspacE you can fuck off as well you pair of cunts. Red card me you pathetic pair of wankers. You’re both full of shit. This is want you want ArcspacE ArcspacE eh? Right, you seem to hate the club and it’s players. You’re constantly mugging us off whilst being in thrall to our rivals, and you take the side of every little cunt who slags off our players. Deli Alli, who recently scored two goals while demolishing your favourite club? Fucking spare me you Real/Utd shitcunt. You’re a fucking cunt Arc, a thorough going, fucking arsehole cunt. And you’re a lying cunt also. I hope this tirade is sufficient to get me binned you cunt. Fucking troll super cunt cunt. Cunt. You miserable bastard cunt, and fuck off back to gooner mania while you’re doing it, or Bluemoon, or red cafe, or any other site where you ingratiate yourself at our expense.

Last edited:
And here's to you Christian Eriksen
Tottenham loves you more that you will know (whoa whoa whoa)
God bless you please Christian Eriksen
White Hart Lane is where he came to play (hey hey hey)

I’ve been one of his biggest admirers over the years, but he’s now pissing his career away (and our season) over some perceived slight or injustice.

Poch needs his head examining for persisting with him.

He was not in my team to play Liverpool. However he ran the 2nd most after Dele and more than any Liverpool player. Therefore I find it difficult to accept he is not trying. Juventus had a scout watching and normally the players become aware of this but in any case as televised it would be seen in Spain and Italy. Therefore he would be an idiot not to try.
There were many comments in the game thread about him playing RB. Presumably on Poch's orders. Could it be that Poch is playing him in a position he will not perform in so that the focus is that the team is not winning is down to Eriksen rather than Poch.
Eriksen has been a very good player for the club but at present does not justify his place in the side. There is no way he is staying next season and whilst we have other options in Lo Celso, Ndombele , Dele and Lamela then I would not play him. However I still find it hard to accept that Eriksen deliberately goes on the pitch to play badly when his future depends on a top club being impressed to sign him.

He's trying but in the circumstances he clearly cannot perform. He thought he was nailed-on for a move to Real Madrid and they never even picked up the phone, he didn't think he would still be here.

It's the managers fault for putting such a heavy burden of responsibility on a player who is not in the right frame of mind. Eriksen has always been a bit soft and he clearly can't clear his head. Modric was in a much tougher situation back in 11/12, having tried to force a move to Chelsea of all teams, but when the window closed he got his head down and delivered a world class season. That's why he went straight to Real Madrid, won 4 CLs and a Balon D'Or, top players always perform. He showed he was too good for Tottenham at that time.

Eriksen has done the opposite, he has wilted under the pressure of having to earn a move to a superclub and has shown that Tottenham is his ceiling. He just hasn't gotten over that yet. He needs a sustained period out of the team so that we can look to the future and start winning matches without him. When we are winning games without him then he can be eased back in and have a role as a substitute. Eriksen is clearly not strong enough mentally to have a starting XI place in the current situation.

Back
Top Bottom