Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is unreal, I have never know a day like it in the history of me supporting Tottenham. On one hand I am way to excited about this season to be considered a sane Spurs fan and on the other hand I'm worried that Daniel Levy has lost all sense of his identity. WHAT IS GOING ON???!!!!

oh and may I welcome Eriksen to the club, words cannot describe how excited I am to see him in a Spurs shirt. The player is full of class

DanceOff_zps2b7796fa.gif

@ WookieD WookieD 's gif can now be used freely to taunt gooner mates! ;)

edit: reposted on imgur

giAyj6A.gif
Lols, that gif has broken my bucket!!!

BS8OeK0IgAA_bck.jpg

Vertonghen and Eriksen were just spotted at a real eastate agent looking for flats!

If only Bale had of stuck around Jan and Christen could've taught him how to dress like a normal person and not a chavvy cunt toerag....

anyhow GETT TTTHHHE FUUUCCCKKKK IINNNN DANISH GLENN HODDLE

LEAGUE TITLE IN THE BAG

image.png

If only Bale had of stuck around Jan and Christen could've taught him how to dress like a normal person and not a chavvy cunt toerag....

anyhow GETT TTTHHHE FUUUCCCKKKK IINNNN DANISH GLENN HODDLE

LEAGUE TITLE IN THE BAG

image.png
Ubiquitous. I love the word Ubiquitous. Its Ubiquitous.

Back
Top Bottom