Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

559055_10151483252074404_1965796788_n.jpg

brokeback Tottenham :avbfacepalm:
Jan is pretty ambivalent about his impending fisting.

The fact that he was really particular about who he came to speaks volumes. This window has shown that the best young players in the world want to play here because they feel that we are going to be fucking cunts up.
:dawson:

I've wanted this guy in lillywhite since before Modric left. Words cannot say how elated I am to see this finally happen. Never was I happier on any Christmas as a kid.

I thought Eriksen only wanted to go to a "Champions League" club? Was it that nobody in the CL wanted him? Was it just a rumor? Or did he realize the powerhouse we're about to become and knows he can play in the CL next season(as well as possibly win Europa this year)?

Back
Top Bottom