Saints vs Mighty Spurs | FA 4th round Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine eating a big, fat and juicy döner kebab with a thick beard and mustache.
Might be irritating with the match today but I'm a huge fan of that policy in general. I might try and make something similar a de facto rule among my mates too.

I've already had to tell enough people off and even lost a fairly good mate in no small part because they took the phone obsession to an obnoxious extent: we'd be eating a meal together and his phone screen wouldn't go off from the moment we sat down to the time we got up again. It was actually affecting his ability to eat normally. What a cunt.

Smartphones are ruining a lot of necessary and very healthy face-to-face interaction. I'm not as intolerant as some and I can live with phones coming out occasionally because we all have stuff we need to handle but I can't abide people who prioritise the idle shit coming out of their phone over the real life person in front of them.

The computer scientist in me loves the constant development of amazing new technologies. The neuroscientist in me is deeply concerned about the potentially huge negative consequences of smartphones, "social" media, the 5G grid, technological unemployment, IoT devices etc. on our mental and physical health. The common sense in me makes me something of a luddite overall. I'm at least two generations behind in most hardware and software tech in my personal life. I'll never be buying a smart TV, Windows 10, fingerprint-locked smartphone, Hive, Ring, any Amazon device, any "smart" device, any IoT device, any version of Microsoft Office after 2013, phone with a locked bootloader, always-online game or software, any version of SQL Server Dev Edition after 2012 -- if anyone wants advice on how to cling to some semblance of your privacy and security in this modern world, just ask me! Now how did I get onto this topic again..? :D
I don't think we fully realise the potential harm in these things, bugs me when I see babies in buggies using these things, I struggle with my simple cheapo phone. Serious addiction problems looming, COYS

--------------------Lloris-------------------
------Tanganga---Sanchez---Toby------
Aurier---Gedson--Ndombele---Verts
-------------Lamela---Lo Celso----------
--------------------Dele--------------------

Just want to get the job done at St Mary's, don't want another replay. Not going to be able to follow this game, as meeting friends, and we don't use phones when together, so will have to be patient and check the result at the end of the game.
I know this trophy is not prestigious anymore, but I would love to win it.
FA Cup still means something in my book. Oldest domestic tournament.

League cup, however, is a fancy birdbath at best.

Question is whether Mourhino thinks Eriksen is too distracted by his upcoming move to Inter or not.

Think he will make an appearance, but maybe off the bench as a last appearance

Despite the last year or so when Eriksen (and to be fair, Spurs as a whole) has not played as well as he did a few years go, over the last 7 years or so, he has been one of our most influential players and its a shame that many will only remember him for the last year.

EPIcMryWkAI8pAz

Ndombele with my year 9, Friday night down the park with blue WKD look.

Back
Top Bottom