Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Welcome to the forum mate, glad I got you off your arse...I feel you could have listed a few more excuses... Maybe we didn't serve Danish bacon in the club canteen...

Hehehe, I just couldn't help myself after so many bashing posts, started to feel like a shitty breakup. Just ended up being your post I replied to. Anyway I know he's an innocent angel, I just feel like he's been taking the shit for everything that's gone wrong this past season and a half and that made me sad.

You better be serving our bacon, we export pretty much all of it to you guys! For now, maybe Boris is gonna put and end to that... Hang on, maybe he already did and that's the real reason for all this shit?

And thanks for the welcome!

Hehehe, I just couldn't help myself after so many bashing posts, started to feel like a shitty breakup. Just ended up being your post I replied to. Anyway I know he's an innocent angel, I just feel like he's been taking the shit for everything that's gone wrong this past season and a half and that made me sad.

You better be serving our bacon, we export pretty much all of it to you guys! For now, maybe Boris is gonna put and end to that... Hang on, maybe he already did and that's the real reason for all this shit?

And thanks for the welcome!
Hope you hang around for a bit now...I have to admit I was a fan of Eriksen, not just for his on field stuff, but because I enjoyed his very dry sense of humour, but I've been very disappointed with how everything ended up, especially since his "come get me" interview that started this whole circus off. I feel that he painted himself into a corner with his antics and he's ended up with a very unsatisfying outcome compared to how he pictured it in his mind.

Hope you hang around for a bit now...I have to admit I was a fan of Eriksen, not just for his on field stuff, but because I enjoyed his very dry sense of humour, but I've been very disappointed with how everything ended up, especially since his "come get me" interview that started this whole circus off. I feel that he painted himself into a corner with his antics and he's ended up with a very unsatisfying outcome compared to how he pictured it in his mind.

I agree, that was all unnecessary, seems like it could've been done behind closed doors. Aside from that, he's always been a model professional. But that's not only a good thing, to me that's another part of the problem. Too much professionalism, not enough heart and soul, not enough will and fight. It's also been the general theme of our national team for the past 15 years - plenty of pretty football, but lacking that edge. We've had only one player recently of that sort (running a bit off course here), Daniel Agger, who was 100% heart and soul. I hope to see more of those players in the future, even if it does seem unlikely in this day and age.

giphy.gif

Thank fuck for that. If he clears the first man on his first Inter corner then he’s an even bigger cunt that I thought.

When the dust settles we will remember the good times. It’s too raw and it’s been conducted badly.

One of the best player ever to wear the Spurs shirt and instrumental in our rise to champions league team. Will be a big miss and the struggle for ECL football will be a challenge until we find a worthy replacement who can provide service to our strikers.

But some twats choose to remember only the corners.

One of the best players I have ever seen in a Tottenham shirt, it's a shame that a lot of his time at the club will be remembered for the last few months. Hope he realises that he actually is loved by most Spurs fans despite the receptions he has suffered in recent months (I can certainly understand why he has got boo'd at times considering his clear lack of effort). But in reality it is more the clubs fault than his, what a player - hope he enjoys Milan and earns a bit more money there

One of the best player ever to wear the Spurs shirt and instrumental in our rise to champions league team. Will be a big miss and the struggle for ECL football will be a challenge until we find a worthy replacement who can provide service to our strikers.

But some twats choose to remember only the corners.

If only the manager and other players remembered the corners.

And to be fair, he’s downed tools multiple times. On the whole he’s been a phenomenal player but let’s not forget the last year hasn’t happened.

Paul Merson says "No Eriksen, no Top 4"

Think he needs to get back into rehab. Eriksen is at least half the reason we are struggling to get into it.
If one player is at least half the reason you are struggling, what does that tell you about the rest? Decent move for Eriksen. Shame how it ended, 6.5 years of loyal service, never injured, and being probably THE most talented and important player in the team. Gets rewarded with abuse and you can only hit the first man on a corner. Pathetic display from spurs fans.

Back
Top Bottom