Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a much better player than Jannsen. Seem him play a few times, like most strikers with the right service he will bag goals.

Only our bloody chairman won't pay the reported 25 million, which for a striker like him is a bloody steal.
25 mill for any ok player in this market is decent business.

He's a much better player than Jannsen. Seem him play a few times, like most strikers with the right service he will bag goals.

Only our bloody chairman won't pay the reported 25 million, which for a striker like him is a bloody steal.
Well i don't know your knowledge about money. But i would never put a £25 million bet + wages on anything.

Appreciation. Sorry i worded it wrong but to me it seems you are happy to spending other peoples money,
AmDfgC.gif

Of course i do. But the reality is £25 million is too much for a player of his quality.
Not sure if you're just here to troll people, but can you explain why he's not worth £25M when Joelinton got bought for Newcastle for £40M? I've watched his games both last year and this year, and this year his dip in form has to do with confidence and lack of service, both of which he'll find at Spurs.

Not sure if you're just here to troll people, but can you explain why he's not worth £25M when Joelinton got bought for Newcastle for £40M? I've watched his games both last year and this year, and this year his dip in form has to do with confidence and lack of service, both of which he'll find at Spurs.
OK. Have you ever had £25 M? If the answer is no you should move on.
He is worth £13.5 M

Back
Top Bottom