Have we signed Krzysztof Piatek?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I'm from Poland, I guess I can say something about him. He's good, great finisher, great positioning, very smart, humble and very professional guy. Still, I think it's too early for him to join PL, not to mention jump straight into 11 as Kane replacement. I can't possibly think how we could lose money on him as he may develop into 100m+ player.

My best mate, who is an AC Milan fan is tearing his hair off because of this sale. The guy is great. The statistics this year have come because he's had LITERALLY no sevice (since Suso and Hakan Calhanoglu are dreadful), and because of that he's had a dip in confidence. I remember telling all my AC Milan friends after the Napoli game (there are alot of them in Albania) that if they didn't sell him to Juve, he would be incredible for them for years to come. His dip started in the Derby della Madonnina that AC Milan lost 3-2 I think, and just like all the other Milan players, he's had a terrible dip in confidence. Bring this guy back to his best, and he's as good as any other striker in football, and I'm not joking.

Grzegorz-Rasiak-Tottenham-203x300.jpg

Memories of days gone by

This geezer is another Soldado, another Jansen, another Gregor Raziak. Just big money spunked on a shitter who will huff and puff and ultimately be shite.
Buy Danny Ings - at least he is proven to score in the PL

Bloody foreigners coming over here and taking positions.

Adam Le Fondre is a proven scorer. Let's go sign him. Dominating in the A-League too.

He's an absolutely vital signing if Mourinho is going to complete his project here. Bringing in players that reduce the chances of pesky youth players getting minutes is a big part of José's philosophy. This could be a great move for Parrott too, just look at the influence José had on De Bruyne and Salah.
At the very least Parrott should have had around 30 minutes vs Middlesborough. Its mental to not even give him that. Imagine if we hadnt done that with Kane. Not like Kane was doing anything majorly brilliant before the great Tim Sherwood gave him a proper run in the side.

Spurs close to Piatek

“He’s shit on YouTube, small time signing can’t get in a shit Milan side and he’s 28, rubbish from Levy, typical crap signing”

Piatek scores for Milan

“Fucking Levy hurry up and sign him”

Back
Top Bottom