Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't get our bitter fanbase tbh. Aaron Ramsey left them cunts down the road for absolutely nothing and got a fucking standing ovation when he left.

Eriksen could have easily been a cunt and let his contract run down which would have probably earned him more £££ but he decided to leave now thus pocketing us millions.

He wanted to go after 7 years...get the fuck over it and quit acting so bitter ffs. He has said his goodbyes and is gone now, move on.

Cake and eat come to mind.

Sure was good of Poch to sell Sigurdsson and put his faith in the 'kid'

Well you keep promising to leave it but here you are.

For what it's worth, I'll have Siggy back. Always liked him, comes up big in moments. Think he'd he a great option for depth, which is what we have always lacked.
I really don't get our bitter fanbase tbh. Aaron Ramsey left them cunts down the road for absolutely nothing and got a fucking standing ovation when he left.

Eriksen could have easily been a cunt and let his contract run down which would have probably earned him more £££ but he decided to leave now thus pocketing us millions.

He wanted to go after 7 years...get the fuck over it and quit acting so bitter ffs. He has said his goodbyes and is gone now, move on.

Think this place skews more negative than the general fan base...but yeah, people being cunty over Eriksen should get over it. He's not done anything wrong, and despite everyone saying he's stopped caring and hasn't played for the club this season - the general complaint over him for 7 years has been that he doesn't appear to care and his effectiveness is inconsistent.

He's been a big part of the most successful stretch the club has had in decades. I hope he enjoys Italy and thrives, and I also hope that we make him regret his decision - but not out of malice.

The difference with Ramsey was that he wanted to stay, but he thought he was worth a bigger salary and there was no contract offer from Woolwich.
Eriksen was pretty much adamant he was leaving at any cost.

This desperation to paint Eriksen in a good light as if he’s done us a favour by leaving in January 😂

Ramsey wasn’t offered what he felt he was worth, gave it his all until the end and received the recognition for that. Eriksen on the other hand came out in the media proclaiming his desire for Madridor Barcelona, put in pathetic performances for a year, had rejected numerous contract offers claiming it’s not about the money then moves to Inter fucking Milan.

Ramsey is at the club which has won almost everything in Italy for the past decade, the club which signs Cristiano Ronaldo. Eriksen is at the club which signs Alexis Sanchez, Romelu Lukaku and Ashley Young. If that doesn’t say it all about Eriksen’s ‘dream’ move abroad then I don’t know what does.

Back
Top Bottom