Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso is clearly a very good player, I'm glad he's finally gotten a run in the team and he is getting to show how good he can be. He didn't have the best game with the ball, but I thought overall he played well. It'll be nice if we can get him and Ndombele into the same team for a run of games, think they can boss it.

Loved the foul on Walker too...

Developing our very own second "Crazy eyes"

Yeah that was a particular highlight for me.

I love the inventiveness of his play. Its so Modric, the first time passes over opponents head with delicacy, outside the boot passes outwide.

Plus in one game, against one of the best teams in Europe, he showed he can play deep midfield in arguably the toughest league in the world.

Like the way he doesn't panic on the ball, in the second half when he looked to have got himself in a bit of bother deep in his own half he drew two City players in and back heeled through them to keep possession. Backs his own ability and clearly getting more confident, great to see.

Love this guy. Not convinced at first but he's really developing. Seems to have time on the ball always which is the mark of a quality player.
Not just time but he is able to release another player. But he is a bit weak physically so he needs to work on that

Screen-Shot-2020-02-03-at-12.09.23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom