Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently he needs to get to the right fitness levels for Serie A. Pretty sure I'm at the right fitness level for Serie A, ffs.
hmmm, was he allowed to skip some of Poch's ultra hard training, followed by Mourinho's relaxed training - and somehow still drop from supposed PL levels of fitness to not enough for Conte.
All those casual jogs covering 12k across two lots of 45 minutes didn't help then.

Last edited:
Is he the prince of the turncoat?

"Inter trust me"
gazza5.jpg

Great interview

It's a bit too soon for me. Feels like a bit of finger pointing and playing the blame game, which I really don't like. But clearly he wants to get these things off his chest, in order to move on. In which case good luck to him.

I did lol at the bit in his interview in La Gazzetta where he explains that when he told Jose that he was aiming to go to Inter the first thing Jose said was "I have a house in Milan that you can rent".

It's a bit too soon for me. Feels like a bit of finger pointing and playing the blame game, which I really don't like. But clearly he wants to get these things off his chest, in order to move on. In which case good luck to him.
Agree, but a good detailed interview.
Gives closure and he’s entitled to speak freely.
Much prefer that to the common“there was stuff behind the scenes”.

Would have liked more of that from Poch as I think he owed us more than Eriksen did to be honest.

Last edited:
I think he's spot on. Don't think there is anything contentious in there at all, it's all very factual.

Bollocks mate, he's playing the victim here and throwing the club under the bus.

At the end of the day, he was the one who mouthed off in the press about a move and the timing of it was completely unprofessional as well.

He was also the one giving half arsed performances because he didn't want to be here.

People keep sucking him off like he's this friendly loveable guy, like he deserves respect and is a Tottenham legend, he isn't, he's disrespectful and he has made it very evident he couldn't give a fuck less about the fans that supported him either with his half arsed goodbye message that he drafted up in 5 mins whilst he was taking a shit on the toilet.

Even Modric gave his best during his last season, think people would have respected Eriksen a lot more if he had done the same, unfortunately once his head had gone that was it for him.

Unprofessional.

Bollocks mate, he's playing the victim here and throwing the club under the bus.

At the end of the day, he was the one who mouthed off in the press about a move and the timing of it was completely unprofessional as well.

He was also the one giving half arsed performances because he didn't want to be here.

People keep sucking him off like he's this friendly loveable guy, like he deserves respect and is a Tottenham legend, he isn't, he's disrespectful and he has made it very evident he couldn't give a fuck less about the fans that supported him either with his half arsed goodbye message that he drafted up in 5 mins whilst he was taking a shit on the toilet.

Even Modric gave his best during his last season, think people would have respected Eriksen a lot more if he had done the same, unfortunately once his head had gone that was it for him.

Unprofessional.
What utter bollocks!

He was the "black sheep" because of his contract? BULLSHIT! Jan has a short contract and he's respected by 99% of the fanbase. Toby had a short contract, and I was one of the few who were against him, the overwhelming majority still supported Toby and didn't make him a scapegoat for anything.
Eriksen was the "black sheep" because, just like Rose and Trippier last year, he couldn't be half arsed to play and give his 100%. He disrespected the club time and time again. Fuck him and his efforts of trying to play the victim and look the cool guy.

Back
Top Bottom