Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In talks over a new contract. Currently on 1k a week and the club are offering 15k a week rising to 20k with bonuses. Yes yes it's a lot of money but looking at his talent and players with less ability at other clubs earning more it does seem a low offer from the club. We shall see. Sign it Japh!!!

He's a real talent, makes me wonder why Poch couldn't see it right in front of him.
It was bizarre. After that preseason everyone could see he was a talent and thought he was worth minutes in the first team

Poch ,alone in his thinking disagreed.... so one goes through the reasoning and coming up with considerations that poch knows and sees more and to trust his judgement

turns out Poch was fucking miles wrong and this lad was ready from the get go

still makes you ponder just what it was that made Poch error so badly

It was bizarre. After that preseason everyone could see he was a talent and thought he was worth minutes in the first team

Poch ,alone in his thinking disagreed.... so one goes through the reasoning and coming up with considerations that poch knows and sees more and to trust his judgement

Is there not also a story that he though Joel Ewomya was a better player? If he is, I'd sure like a look at him. I think we can check him out on loan at Lincon. Prophet Tangangbang is a great young prospects, I hope we don't spoil him by not letting him specialize, and learn his position. He can be a world class RCB. I suspect he forced Ings the wrong way last night because he is playing on his wrong side and consequently having to think about what he is doing all the time not act instinctively. He is a top talent the best sinceKane, lets treat this one with more respect.

Is there not also a story that he though Joel Ewomya was a better player? If he is, I'd sure like a look at him. I think we can check him out on loan at Lincon. Prophet Tangangbang is a great young prospects, I hope we don't spoil him by not letting him specialize, and learn his position. He can be a world class RCB. I suspect he forced Ings the wrong way last night because he is playing on his wrong side and consequently having to think about what he is doing all the time not act instinctively. He is a top talent the best sinceKane, lets treat this one with more respect.
Yeah strange that story on Ewomya being rated higher by Poch. Football is wonderfully subjective but some things aren’t always debatable and you wonder what went on that persuaded him unfavourably towards Tanganga.

I don’t think it’ll do his education any harm being played across the back out of position .... might us though a touch as we pay the odd price thriugh the learning curve

I think being played out of position can hurt if the players best position is unknown

think everyone agrees Tanganga is going to play RCB

Yeah strange that story on Ewomya being rated higher by Poch. Football is wonderfully subjective but some things aren’t always debatable and you wonder what went on that persuaded him unfavourably towards Tanganga.

I don’t think it’ll do his education any harm being played across the back out of position .... might us though a touch as we pay the odd price thriugh the learning curve

I think being played out of position can hurt if the players best position is unknown

think everyone agrees Tanganga is going to play RCB
I think that the simple explanation is that Poch just did not have it in him to shift out Toby, Jan or Sanchez in favor of Tanganga. The Belgians in particular were players he trusted and he tends to rely on those players come hell or high water.

I think that the simple explanation is that Poch just did not have it in him to shift out Toby, Jan or Sanchez in favor of Tanganga. The Belgians in particular were players he trusted and he tends to rely on those players come hell or high water.
He shifted Toby ok at one point

plus Tanganga could play RB where we were breeding at one stage

He shifted Toby ok at one point

plus Tanganga could play RB where we were breeding at one stage
Toby was injured for most of that time so he did not have much of a choice.

And Poch would have rather run Trippier into the ground before he'd played Tanganga there. That was sadly how it worked. You had to break into his team at the expense of someone getting hurt. Davies became a regular when Rose broke, Trippier when Walker decided to leave, Sissoko when Wanyama, Dembele and Dier broke etc.

Makes you wonder how good Marcus Edwards could have been for us

When Davies comes back and with Aurier playing better we could move him into DM behind Ndombele and GLC. Have a feeling he would thrive there.

His time maybe more limited once Davies is back but possibly he will become 1st CD on the team sheet once he doesnt need to cover left back.

Will he be preffered to Sanchez, Jan or Toby this season.

Him and Sanchez in the middle could be quite a formidable pairing for the future though.

Back
Top Bottom