Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know we didn't play our best but man that was a fun affair to watch from start to finish. Back and forth game, tons of chances.

Two players who really stood out to me were Winks and Bergwijn, Bergwijn in particular, who I might have as MOTM. He's a tremendous combo of skill, athleticism and intelligence. Lovely, lovely player.

I know Dele will probably get some stick but on another day he pots 2 goals. I know the finishing today was off (you can include Son in that too oddly enough) but they're creating chances.

One point off Chelsea now, really putting the screws to them. Let's have a draw tomorrow and then go above them next weekend.

Come ON you Spurs!

Earlier this season I was would have been more keen to see Maddison at Spurs but Grealish has improved in leaps and bounds recently.
Be surprised if he is still at Villa next season, regardless of whether they are relegated or not.

Of course.... No chance on earth he stays another season.

Fun match to watch and a win. What's with all the sudden hate on Sonny about his missed PK? Sure he's not Kane from the spot (then again who is?) but unless I'm missing something isn't this Sonny's first missed PK?

Fun match to watch and a win. What's with all the sudden hate on Sonny about his missed PK? Sure he's not Kane from the spot (then again who is?) but unless I'm missing something isn't this Sonny's first missed PK?

That's not hate.... And it's not about the 'miss'.

His technique is poor and in turn predictable.

Back
Top Bottom