Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He then goes on to say that we miss Eriksen to link up play, he obviously didn't watch the game at all and is making statements in total ignorance like many pundits.
Pretty much nailed it there. He very rarely says anything positive about Spurs anyway, bit like Merson.
He clearly hasn't been watching any Spurs games for the last year. Or any of the Inter games since he joined them.

I personally think he and any other "pundit" that says utter bullshit like this should be sacked. I don't expect them to watch every minute of every game, but surely it doesn't take much effort to garner fan opinion on this.
Perhaps these "pundits" all need to be replaced by actual fans.

If the son out for 6 weeks is true he’d be back at the start of April and there’s an international break in there too in March it actually wouldn’t be that bad. I actually think harry will be back in mid-late March too.

CL quarter finals are on April 7/8 and 14/15
:levyeyes:

I personally think he and any other "pundit" that says utter bullshit like this should be sacked. I don't expect them to watch every minute of every game, but surely it doesn't take much effort to garner fan opinion on this.
If ordinary fans who have full time jobs can keep an eye on what’s happening surely a pundit who does just that as his full time job can be a bit more informed.
You would have thought.

LOL most of us are full of shit and bias too ;)

If ordinary fans who have full time jobs can keep an eye on what’s happening surely a pundit who does just that as his full time job can be a bit more informed.
You would have thought.

Yeah but a spurs fan who watches every spurs game is different to a pundit who obviously can't watch every game for every team. so probably sees highlights alongside full matches.

Quite frankly we are better than the Chelsea team that will start tomorrow.

We may not win but what have they got and on top of that the pressure is all on them.

Mourinho will either play Alli up top and interchange him with Moura or stick the Brazilian up top.

But they are susceptible to pace. Our bigger worry will probably be corners and free-kicks, where we just seem to lose concentration. Abrahams and Giroud aren't quick. I would imagine Tanganga will come in for his physicality.

But we have the players. It's whether Mourinho and they have the belief.

And no I am not hopeful but thst is different from the reality of how good Chelsea are at present.

3 at the back, wing backs and play with a false 9.

Lloris

Tanganga - Sanchez - Alderweireld
Aurier - Ndombele - Winks - Lo Celso - Davies
Bergwijn
Lucas

Back
Top Bottom