Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really wanted to wake up about 11, have a leisurely breakfast, then stroll down to the pub. Instead I’m up at 6 and completely wired on strong coffee. Fucking football.

We never seem to take these opportunities when they present themselves - please, for once, can we make this one count.

Not worried about me.... Just see NO reason why anyone playing in Europe during the week should play the first game of the weekend.

It's bullshit.
While i agree with your point. I actually think we can use the 12:30 ko to our advantage. Under the lights Chelsea tottenham is a very tasty atmosphere 12:30 with barely a pint in the system I can see a nervous quiet crowd.

Tottenham away support is up there as best in the land. We can make this work.

I'm still on Mourinho out, letting go of Rose is a shame.

We need an overhaul, wingback are the most important players in the game, a full back capable of retaining possession will always make the other team wary about putting too many plates forward.

Teams have freedom because no one fear Aurier, no one fear tangaga or Davies.

We need reinforcement, it might not be rose, we could do better getting enda Stevens from Sheffield

Rose is finished, totally washed up. He hasn't had a good game for years, forget about him. He will never play for us again.

You just know Chelsea will turn into Barcelona on Saturday.......

How many times have we come up against teams who are on the ropes - Chelsea, Woolwich, Man United, Liverpool - and then they suddenly decide to turn up when they play us......

Make no mistake, Saturday is Battle of the Bridge part 2 ........

We have declined so so much.
Nothing to do with this man, of course

daniel-levy-wealth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom