Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No striker and people expect us to win football games, yes no other club signed a striker that "needed one" but every other club that "needed one" actually have strikers in their sqauds.

We have fuck all, nothing, we were desperate for one and we couldn't get anybody? Pathetic.

Dear Daniel

If you genuinely love Spurs the way you say you do, you'll return from our next CL match with the guarantee that Nagelsman will become our manager in the summer.

Chavs had lost 7 of last 14 league games before this. The worst Man U team I’ve ever seen turned up at Stamford Bridge the other night and smashed them. Relegation threatened Spammers and Bournemouth won there no problem as did Southampton. The only good performance they put in, in those 14 games was against our gutless lot at White Hart before Christmas. Bet the Chavs wish they could play is every week. We are fucking pathetic. It’s as bad Spursy as I’ve ever seen. Much and all as I expected this cowardly capitulation today, I am still livid.
Is that the worst united side who beat city , us and the only team to take points of pool?

Against big teams away Poch has an absolute SHIT record.

Since he took over in 2014, he has won just three of 27 matches against Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Woolwich and Chelsea

I'm guessing he should of been sacked as soon as he arrived then?

:pochcry:
I'm not sure what your argument is? If Mou is Poch but without any of the positives (he used to have...) what was the point of kicking him out in favor of Mou?

Cost us millions for nothing.

Fuck this shit.

We can't be reliant on two players surely??

We don't look like creating any chances let alone scoring.

We are going out of the CL and just blown fourth.

I'd rather we miss out on European football and maybe Levy will buy a fucking striker so this doesn't keep happening to us.

Back
Top Bottom