Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m absolutely sick of us putting in pathetic performances against big teams. Time and time again, every fucking season. It’s genuinely embarrassing to support spurs

:levyeyes:That’s a shameful display, pretty much everyone but Lamela let us all down.

I cannot find the positives, that display when it mattered so much, is just indicative of everything’s that wrong at Tottenham.

should have known on transfer deadline day that Giroud would score against us. It’s just the same old shit every year. Why are we so passive ???

Jose won’t last off the back of these types of displays. Wednesday was poor. Today even fucking worse.

Fuck this shit.

We can't be reliant on two players surely??

We don't look like creating any chances let alone scoring.

We are going out of the CL and just blown fourth.

I'd rather we miss out on European football and maybe Levy will buy a fucking striker so this doesn't keep happening to us.

Piss poor thinking.... No Europe means less money to spend.

The tubby lad with the good feet might be fitter if he decided to actually waddle at 100% intensity at some points during matches.

He is brave on the ball and comes alive going forwards, but it's nowhere near enough. I see no fight in him as a midfielder, he ambles about in there. Flashes of real potential, but I fear he's going to waste it at this rate.

But worrying tbh.

Back
Top Bottom