Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chavs had lost 7 of last 14 league games before this. The worst Man U team I’ve ever seen turned up at Stamford Bridge the other night and smashed them. Relegation threatened Spammers and Bournemouth won there no problem as did Southampton. The only good performance they put in, in those 14 games was against our gutless lot at White Hart before Christmas. Bet the Chavs wish they could play is every week. We are fucking pathetic. It’s as bad Spursy as I’ve ever seen. Much and all as I expected this cowardly capitulation today, I am still livid.
I sometimes think CERTAIN teams try harder against us than others...
Are we REALLY so despised?

Apparently so...
We lost to a Gooner, a Murderer, and a Club full of Nazi fans..
Just GREAT!

People will criticise Mou and he deserves it, he is the manager, but we were all happy with the team sheet before kick off. The players have to show more, the two goals we gave away today were so easy, to let a tree like Giroud waltz through us is not acceptable.

Against big teams away Poch has an absolute SHIT record.

Since he took over in 2014, he has won just three of 27 matches against Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Woolwich and Chelsea

I'm guessing he should of been sacked as soon as he arrived then?

:pochcry:
It’s Jose fault we don’t have son or Kane fit, also his fault we played Sunday Wednesday and today when Chelsea rested all week!

Against big teams away Poch has an absolute SHIT record.

Since he took over in 2014, he has won just three of 27 matches against Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Woolwich and Chelsea

I'm guessing he should of been sacked as soon as he arrived then?

:pochcry:
I thought Mourinho was the master of nicking results? He can’t even do that. Not to say that we’re playing absolutely fucking criminal.

Chavs had lost 7 of last 14 league games before this. The worst Man U team I’ve ever seen turned up at Stamford Bridge the other night and smashed them. Relegation threatened Spammers and Bournemouth won there no problem as did Southampton. The only good performance they put in, in those 14 games was against our gutless lot at White Hart Lane before Christmas. Bet the Chavs wish they could play us every week. We are fucking pathetic. It’s as bad Spursy as I’ve ever seen. Much and all as I expected this cowardly capitulation today, I am still livid.
But it's their FA cup final because they've never been able to buy any history.

Don't think you can blame Jose for this one. The players collectively failed to get anyone sent off. He came up the with strategy, try and make it a game of 11vs10 but the players failed to execute.

Davinson & Lamela probably the only players to come out with any credit today.

Biggest problem though is style of play / gameplan. If anyone can enlighten me of what we were trying to do please let me know because it looked like we wanted to park the bus and play on the counter despite having no striker and a terrible defence

Isn't it?
Yet THAT'S the shit we've been subjected to for 40 years+
It is NOT acceptable...
And yet they've been getting away with it for decades...
Shit, innit?

Take it up with Chelsea fans why doncha?
Don't shoot the messenger!
I'm on a Tottenham Hotspurs Forum. I dont care what Chelsea supporters say. But getting that type of reply from a fellow Spurs fan. Totally Uncalled for. We may disagree about what should happen or how a game should go but rascism of any sort is never acceptable.

We can pretty much only attack/thrive in an open game, and this 'sit back deep and defend' tactic is just not working with our players. We don't have the squad to do that, we need to attack teams, and we also don't have a striker or even Son. I'm not sure what the answer is, but it seems like we are stuck in between a rock and a hard place right now when we're facing some of the best sides in the league.

We need some serious business this summer to get this team where it needs to be. Top 4 still isn't dead, but we have been terrible in the two games against Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom