Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out of 10. Expectation of shit housery? TH/CC?

11/13

Maybe one of our players should go down when hit by the breeze and claim racism chants because of er.. reasons.

Bookies have us massively as underdogs 7/2!!

Also - on the correct score there is virtually every Chelsea winning score before you get down to 1 0 Spurs at 15-1

Someone has to step up, as at the moment I can't see where the goals are going to come from...... We have nothing up top - nara, nil, not a sausage........

Cometh the hour cometh the.......... Who????

Who's it going to be?

Dele?

Bookies have us massively as underdogs 7/2!!

Also - on the correct score there is virtually every Chelsea winning score before you get down to 1 0 Spurs at 15-1

Someone has to step up, as at the moment I can't see where the goals are going to come from...... We have nothing up top - nara, nil, not a sausage........

Cometh the hour cometh the.......... Who????

Who's it going to be?

Dele?
Dele x2
Parott

1-3 spurs

:tobyarm:

If we play deep and with organisation I can see us winning. Lampard has absolutely no idea how to penetrate a deep block and they lack creativity, Lampard relies on individual quality from his players to make chances, not any specific strategy

Play deep, wind them up, counter attack

not pretty but should be effective, particularly with no Kante to break up play with professional fouls

As much cuntery as we can get away with

:mourhandlaugh:

This is a really dumb question, feel free to ignore me. Honestly, I know I'm getting flack either way.

Is that your husband in the photo? Is that Steve Perryman? I wasn't a footie fan back then, but I just saw some vintage players and he's in there... Are we brushing shoulders with royalty?
No worries, you're not the first to make that assumption, love to think that we look like a proper couple!
He is my favourite player of all time and if he had any sense, he should have married me! The photo is at the Spurs shop before the Sheff Utd game.

No worries, you're not the first to make that assumption, love to think that we look like a proper couple!
He is my favourite player of all time and if he had any sense, he should have married me! The photos on the Spurs shop before the Sheff Utd game.

Yeah, you do! I didn't know him until now. I'll have to watch some vids.

Haha, nice one. I bet you copped a bit of cheek. Can't fault that.

Back
Top Bottom