Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before the end of the game if your reading this Erik you think you’d manage a cheeky slap to Willian or Pedro if he’s available both have faces that, well to me anyway I’d like to slap or punch.

We're putting a lot of stock in this game, and taking 3 points from the chavs in a race for top four at their place would be lovely, but even if we were to lose, I'd say we're still right in the mix.

Chelsea will absolutely drop more points before the season ends. We've just gotta focus on us and keep picking them up.

Difficult game, and an important one, but I dont believe this is the one that makes or breaks our season.

Would like to see us experiment a bit. Our injuries make it seem like most teams have got us figured out, so we may as well give something new a shot.

3 at the back, control the midfield, use our technical players to play through them rather than trying to go over them, put Sessengon on the left and Bergwijn central up top? Lucas on the right, Lo Celso behind Bergwijn?

I dont fucking know.

Last edited:
I don't care if we play worst football I have ever seen in my life as long as we win this game.

Can't understand putting the beauty over result in such clash. Just can't!
Win it somehow. Ok by me if we kick the ball upfield for 92 minutes until we'll knick a goal at 93th to win it 1:0!
I understand your point of view completely
I would obviously love the win but at least let all the squad actually turn up. Hammer the bastards!!

Well all Lawros predictions since 2006 have Liverpool winnning the league by 50pts.

So I for one am now concerned

:mourcheeks:
Small minded I know but I loved watching them lose to AM. Made me very happy. I know they're a good team but they're also, along with Klopp completely full of themselves. Reminds me why I so disliked MU so much in the Ferguson days.

Here's the team we put out for the reverse fixture.

Tottenham
  • 22GazzanigaBooked at 45mins
  • 24Aurier
  • 6D Sánchez
  • 4AlderweireldBooked at 67mins
  • 5VertonghenSubstituted forRoseat 74'minutes
  • 17SissokoBooked at 58mins
  • 15DierSubstituted forEriksenat 45'minutes
  • 20AlliBooked at 43mins
  • 27Lucas MouraSubstituted forNdombeleat 74'minutes
  • 10Kane
  • 7Son Heung-MinBooked at 62mins
Substitutes
  • 3Rose
  • 8Winks
  • 13Vorm
  • 18Lo Celso
  • 21Foyth
  • 23Eriksen
  • 28Ndombele

He's like some angry old drunk on a park bench....
What the FUCK have we turned him into...
He was 'Special' not so long ago... now he's a Department Store Santa!
He is taking this happy Mourinho a bit far. 3 months in the job and he has nearly lost all his hair. Blimey

Am I allowed to just want us to BEAT the Nazi cunts...?
For the decades of "Zeig Heils" and hissing Gas Chambers at us... and more recent 'faux' outrage that Rudiger thought he heard a bad thing that was absolute bullshit...

But until THEIR fans have to endure decades of Anti-Semitism directed at them, then come back to us when you have something substantial to hang your '21st Century outrage' on... until then, fuck off... then come back and fuck off some more!

Lloris

Tanganga - Tanganga -Tanganga -Tanganga

Tanganga -Tanganga -Tanganga

Tanganga -Tanganga -Tanganga

Potentially swap Lloris with Tanganga

I don’t care how we do it but a win would be unbelievable. This lot are absolute scum: the worst fan base - plastic fantastics and old world racists - of any team in England.

Back
Top Bottom