Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso - 19 epl starts. 0 assists. 0 goals. And this guy is supposed to replace Eriksen? His passing range and creativity is on par with Winks. At least we didn't sign bruno right?

Winks - I don't understand how a player that cannot pass forwards, can't shoot and is a poor tackler is starting for a 'top' team. He's bang average.

Moura - great work rate, but no end product. He has no vision to pass the ball and just runs down blind ally's.

Bergjwin - If Parott 'isn't ready' to play, why is this guy? Largely a passenger in games, and certainly not up to the required level yet.

Ali - yet another woeful performance. Is it because he is surround by shite?

Gedson - I'm not even sure what the purpose is of this guy. Not fast, not a passer, not a strong tackler. What is his purpose?

Time for mourinho to stop whinging that he doesn't have a striker and to get Parott starting games. We need a striker and he is all we have.
Sort of agree with most of this except Lo Celso is not on a par with Winks who, as you say ' cannot pass forwards, cant shoot and is a poor tackler'. Lo Celso is a class act who in a team that knew what they were doing would shine.

Can't be talking shit if there fans who agree with me, go back to your deluded imaginary world.
I guess it depends on who agrees with you and what their true thoughts are vs their agendas.

Some agree with me. See how life works pal?
At least my argument has a logical conclusion

Last edited:
Is that the manager who go us league success not seen since the early 60s , made us into a team that ripped other teams apart and got us to the CL final?
You must have been supporting the club for about 5 years or have a selective memory problem

So what did he win then?

Know all

Lo Celso - 19 epl starts. 0 assists. 0 goals. And this guy is supposed to replace Eriksen? His passing range and creativity is on par with Winks. At least we didn't sign bruno right?

Winks - I don't understand how a player that cannot pass forwards, can't shoot and is a poor tackler is starting for a 'top' team. He's bang average.

Moura - great work rate, but no end product. He has no vision to pass the ball and just runs down blind ally's.

Bergjwin - If Parott 'isn't ready' to play, why is this guy? Largely a passenger in games, and certainly not up to the required level yet.

Ali - yet another woeful performance. Is it because he is surround by shite?

Gedson - I'm not even sure what the purpose is of this guy. Not fast, not a passer, not a strong tackler. What is his purpose?

Time for mourinho to stop whinging that he doesn't have a striker and to get Parott starting games. We need a striker and he is all we have.
I think you should just od on something and put yourself out of your misery. You sound very unhappy.

I thought we played well, certainly didn't deserve to lose. Terrible defending cost us. I get why Toby did not play as he just too slow but Tanganga really struggles when a defender runs at him. Didn't help that Davies can't run either.
We have no choice to play Dele and Lucas at the moment, I get that, but to see Dele moping around the pitch and constantly complaining is depressing. Lucas tries hard but can't keep the ball at all - is not good enough for the first team.
Lucas reminds me of Zebedee when there's a high ball....boing..boing!

Why are you biased? Giving excuse for SLow Alli. He should have scored TWICE, one lucky dropped for Bergwijn to score and the other a free header wide. He was the worst Spurs player yesterday competing with Davies for that position.
You should have been fair and said LoCelso is surrounded by sh!te.
I am really confused about Alli. I remember how tremendous he was at his best. A real live wire on the pitch
Great passing. Goalscoring. A real diamond. What's happened to him? It must be something in his personal life.

Dembele left in January a year ago, there was no title challenge to be had.

We had back up for Kane. It wasn’t used for two years and then it was used, got us through a CL quarter and semi and was then binned.

So basically we failed because we didn’t replace Walker?
If you're talking about Llorente as a backup for Kane, that's not really an option. He is slow, clumsy and his most important goal came off his hip. All he really has is height and we need a bit more than that. Also Harry is a great passer and sees opportunities for others. Llorente reminds me of the bumpers on a pinball machine. Whack the ball at him and hope for a lucky rebound.

If you're talking about Llorente as a backup for Kane, that's not really an option. He is slow, clumsy and his most important goal came off his hip. All he really has is height and we need a bit more than that. Also Harry is a great passer and sees opportunities for others. Llorente reminds me of the bumpers on a pinball machine. Whack the ball at him and hope for a lucky rebound.
Funny he seemed to be the one who knocked City out in the CL quarters away

Back
Top Bottom