FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've gone 4 times this season and we didn't play actual music like that when we lost to Newcastle so choke on a 13 inch mandingo cock.
We always do, you must have left early.

No need to get nasty with me, you know I don't do such, don't take advantage. Behave.

Kane will be fucking off from this failure of a project that ENIC are running before long, if we are that desperate to get him back then we have basically become a one man show again, not a good sign for us is it?

The owners are fucking digging a hole for this club so deep it's going to take years to get out of it but you know, at least we will have American Football.

I agree, unfortunately. I foresaw this happening during the no transfer window we had two summers ago.
Levy might be a business genius, but he's a complete footballing idiot if he let a chance to build a generational side slip away. And let's be honest, it's almost at the point of no return right now. If we can't even qualify for Europa league I think we'll be facing a mass exodus come summer.

I agree, unfortunately. I foresaw this happening during the no transfer window we had two summers ago.
Levy might be a business genius, but he's a complete footballing idiot if he let a chance to build a generational side slip away. And let's be honest, it's almost at the point of no return right now. If we can't even qualify for Europa league I think we'll be facing a mass exodus come summer.

Yup, it's obvious where this train is headed currently, unless something incredible happens we all know how it's going to end and we know who's going to be to blame for it.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF ERIC DIER HURDLING THE SEATS I DON'T THINK I'VE SEEN IT ENOUGH TIMES YET THANKS.
NlmmyZ8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom