FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like I said ‘Twat’

“Celerity”
WTF
Celerity? Yeah, you know, the same amount of syllables as in your first sentence. Is that what threw ya? Hint: like a grade-schooler look to the context to help you...then surprise us all by responding with "twat". We're on tenterhooks over here Baz.

He doesn’t have a choice. Kane has indicated he isn’t signing a new contract at Spurs. Levy will have to sell him.

If he had to sell, he’d push him towards City.

But Kane is locked down until 2024 (I think). He’s not going anywhere.

If Levy sanctioned that sale it would be the death knell for their tenure.

Oh fuck me to death, I forgot about the fucking amazon cuntery. Jesus christ, as if this season couldn't get any worse, we get the pleasure of watching the whole thing again with dramatic music and extreme close ups as the whole world spits laughing at us.
All jokes aside, whoever gave that documentary the green light genuinely needs sacking.

Thank fuck we don’t have another FA Cup game, so the stupid cunt next to me can stay in the Paxton. He moaned that I spoke about being at away games, then also moaned that I dared sing some songs loudly. Him and his son didn’t sing a single song, in the south stand. I made sure I clapped extra loud and sang extra loud after our altercation.

He can go fuck himself, stupid prick.

Ah good old beeb...

Y7WIvAa.jpg

8 disagrees to my post about dier reacting like a child :mourear:

How much abuse do refs get all match and yet they dont leap into the crowd. The fact is he reacted like a moron and will probably be banned for the season, just another great chapter this season.

On the plus side at least lo celso had another good game. Otherwise that was horrendous. Cant complain about krul considering we just made Norwich look like 1970 brazil for 120mins.

It wasn’t Poch. It isn’t Mou (even if his football stinks). Yet again Enic have proved that football is secondary at best to creating an asset (multiple entertainment venue cash cow) that they will eventually sell on. We could have strengthened under Redknapp. We had numerous chances to really strengthen under Poch. Levy has no clue about football. None. Most posters on here - even the ones I disagree with most - would do a better job as Chairman. He’s been a custodian of repeated failure. Cunt. Tight greedy cunt. Highest paid Chairman by the way...

:mourfacepalm::pochcry::avbshit::harryhmm:

Mourinho has also told @emma_saund on @BBCSport that He will tell the board that they have to choose to focus on either Saturday (Burnley away) or Tuesday (Leipzig away) but they can’t do both. Proper winner!

Loosing this match could be good for the top 4 chances, lose against RB and concentrate on the PL, while all other teams around us are still in CL, EL and FA cup competitions.

Back
Top Bottom