FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho has also told @emma_saund on @BBCSport that He will tell the board that they have to choose to focus on either Saturday (Burnley away) or Tuesday (Leipzig away) but they can’t do both. Proper winner!

If Lucas, Bergwijn, Sissoko, Son and Kane are all injured on Saturday, what is the solution?

Levy needs to understand that our squad cannot compete in its current state.

Mourinho has also told @emma_saund on @BBCSport that He will tell the board that they have to choose to focus on either Saturday (Burnley away) or Tuesday (Leipzig away) but they can’t do both. Proper winner!
Forget RB, we can't win CL this season, not good enough, we can't beat Norwich. Concentrate on PL P4.

Referees are making it impossible for Spurs to win - when a clear elbow in the face is ignored by the ref and VAR and the player has a head injury and the ref plays on, that is what Spurs are up against.

Eventually players will make mistakes which you lot focus on, but you fail to see the officials not doing their job. Moura was pulled when dribbling and the linesman never flagged and no free kick. Norwich got better officiating away to Tottenham than the home side. You people seem to have become 'conditioned' to accept it.

Yes, there are others problems but I saw Man.City getting "dives" away to a Championship team - Spurs would get booked at home if they did that and you people would agree with it.

Refs are ruining football and ruining Spurs.

We’ve just reverted to our natural place in the order of things as was obvious to many after Pochettino was sacked. We’re back to being totally shit with the odd highlight, but those highlights are becoming odder by the day. It’s sad to see. As to those people who wanted trophies over CL participation, what do you say now, when we’re shortly about to have neither?

Nice ground.

Shit atmosphere.

Terrible team.

Shut up.

Sit down.

Fuck off. (But not before you’ve sampled some overpriced watery old muck for £7 a pint)

We’ve just reverted to our natural place in the order of things as was obvious to many after Pochettino was sacked. We’re back to being totally shit with the odd highlight, but those highlights are becoming odder by the day. It’s sad to see. As to those people who wanted trophies over CL participation, what do you say now, when we’re shortly about to have neither?

Frankly I would prefer trophies over CL football anyday mate but yeah, I agree with you, it's true, although I would rather us gamble and try to reach for the top, sadly I don't think ENIC are capable of making us that side because they have no intention on spending money and that is what modern football is about, our owners don't seem to think so but they are happy to take part in the market if it makes them money, that much is clear.

ENIC have made a huge fuck up, should have spent when money needed spending years ago, instead they were too interested in making this entertainment venue for the NFL and concerts their focus and look what's happened.

Or, a canny bastard that is putting public pressure on the board.
Mate, you and I both know that is not what he is doing. Mourinho does not give one solitary fuck about Tottenham. The only reason he is coming out with this repeated grade A dung is to make it seem as if nothing is his fault. How could he possibly do anything with this team. It’s impossible to even try to play football or try and set up the team to actually win football matches with the injuries we have, the squad we have. Etc etc etc etc. What really saddens me is that some fans actually lap up this bullshit.

Mourinho does not give one solitary fuck about Tottenham.

Perhaps. But I suspect him to be sufficiently egotistical and competitive to want a squad of players he likes, to try and win.

I don't trust him further than I could throw him, but I think, in this instance, he has a valid point.

If Moura squares that ball for Alli to tap into an open net it's pretty much game over.
No the kid is not even close to being ready to play with the grown ups. All the cunts saying play the kid play the kid thinking they knew more than the manager can now shut the fuck up. He needs to stay a kid and plays with other kids for a while first.

Why, Parrott wasn't terrible, worked hard, pressed well, tracked back, showed for then ball, didn't fuck anything up, saw about a third of the ball Alli did in a third of the time on the pitch.

I didn't really see any deterioration in the team having him out there than when Alli was up there, and I don't hate Alli in that false 9 role.

Referees are making it impossible for Spurs to win - when a clear elbow in the face is ignored by the ref and VAR and the player has a head injury and the ref plays on, that is what Spurs are up against.

Eventually players will make mistakes which you lot focus on, but you fail to see the officials not doing their job. Moura was pulled when dribbling and the linesman never flagged and no free kick. Norwich got better officiating away to Tottenham than the home side. You people seem to have become 'conditioned' to accept it.

Yes, there are others problems but I saw Man.City getting "dives" away to a Championship team - Spurs would get booked at home if they did that and you people would agree with it.

Refs are ruining football and ruining Spurs.
This stopped being funny ages ago

Just pack it in

Back
Top Bottom